Whats the most hated class and whats the most loved class?

poaxia

Most hated: Snoipahs, because of bots.

Most loved: Medics, hands down. Quick story, as medic I once complained in chat as to why people were not pushing while I was ubering. Someone told me to piss off, but then quickly apologized when he realized I was the medic who did the uber.

• Haha 1

Most hated: There have been experiments around the idea of removing sniper ENTIRELY. People don't like snipers, in TF2 and pretty much every other game (because, shotgun vs. sniper rifle balancing go brrr)

Most loved: Most would probably say Medic, but I'm gonna say Heavy. Because of how mushy they are, I feel like they deserve every kill they get. They're warriors that go unloved and it's a class that's probably made me laugh the most in this game. Even if it's a complete joke, it's the one class people still beg for an update all to themselves.

People have always hated pyro, spy, and sniper for being both unfun to play and unfun to play against.

The most loved must be medic and engineer, as their support roles are difficult yet important.

As a demo main, pyro really gets to me at times. I mainly play with pipes only, so one pyro with gamesense and a second mouse button just denies me completely. And when I hit 2 direct pipes on a pyro, but miss the third only for him to skillfully walk forward and kill me is another beautiful example. Skill issue maybe, but doesn't take away my dislike for pyro.

People HATE sniper but I think it’s really due to the sniper bots being so powerful. Any class can shut down a server if played well enough. 

Most loved class depends on your situation honestly. In general, medics are always appreciated. 

11 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

I used to love PE, Math is boring as fuck imo 

Real. My favorite class is lunch and my least favorite is English. Like bro I speak English why do I need a class just for  English smh

Anyways, my least favorite is sniper, because I hate bots.

My most favorite is engineer, because it's practically an afk simulator once your sentry and dispenser is maxed out

i dont think sniper should be removed, its the mapmakers fault and if you remove sniper you automatically hate dankpods

28 minutes ago, Russell said:

Like bro I speak English why do I need a class just for  English smh

look at some native's speaking,writing and you will soon see why

i hate to say it but education is sometimes needed, contrary to pink floyd

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hiroman said:

Quick story, as medic I once complained in chat as to why people were not pushing while I was ubering. Someone told me to piss off, but then quickly apologized when he realized I was the medic who did the uber.

I've had similar experiences. One notable memory was a Dustbowl game where we were getting nowhere. I was playing Medic, since nobody else would. There was one guy on voice chat trying to herd the cats that was our team into making a coordinated push. We failed, and the guy just started raging, yelling "You all fucking suck! You're all so bad at this! Except for you Medic, you were amazing and these fuckers let you down."

I’m a sniper main so my opinion is thrown out the window by even speaking but if I’m going to hate a class its pyros because of scorch shots and their fire blinding you. Can be quite the problem for me as a lot of classes I play demo and solider a lot too so of course a good pyro is annoying and when I play scout afterburn can be lethal. 

Most loved? Probably engies for me I don’t take medics for granted but engineer is often a pretty reliable source of support. Thank you engie friends head pats

4 hours ago, duskfen said:

Most hated: There have been experiments around the idea of removing sniper ENTIRELY. People don't like snipers, in TF2 and pretty much every other game (because, shotgun vs. sniper rifle balancing go brrr)

Most loved: Most would probably say Medic, but I'm gonna say Heavy. Because of how mushy they are, I feel like they deserve every kill they get. They're warriors that go unloved and it's a class that's probably made me laugh the most in this game. Even if it's a complete joke, it's the one class people still beg for an update all to themselves.

lol, even the tf-team agrees, when uncle dane went to a tour of valve he over heard an employee saying jokingly "we should remove spies from the game, they provide nothing." of which everyone else said. "if we were going to remove any class, it would be sniper."

2 hours ago, Rainy said:

People HATE sniper but I think it’s really due to the sniper bots being so powerful. Any class can shut down a server if played well enough. 

Most loved class depends on your situation honestly. In general, medics are always appreciated. 

most people hate sniper not because he can shut down servers, but because you cant "fight" a sniper. There is no counter play, no fighting back. You either go spy, go sniper, or avoid them. Overall, it's just not a fun interaction', you cant beat him purely off mechanical skill or aim, reducing the fun, interactive nature of the game.

For a long time and still, Pyro has always been a very hated class. He can kill with no effort and airblasting can make him really annoying in matches since he is so good at denying ubers.
Recent times though, i'd say that sniper is getting close to having as much hate as pyro because he can out range all classes plus the bot situation.

Most loved class is by far the medic. I feel like the only way to hate him is when he is not around. It is always a sigh of relief when your team has a medic.

Least favourite? I don't discriminate, I think all classes are unique in their own way.

Most favourite? All of them. Except for pyro. Fuck pyro.

Objectively, the game is in most cases far more fun without Sniper roaming about. It wasn't as much of an issue a decade ago, where most sniper mains were concentrated in the high-ranking competitive divisions of TF2 and rarely pubbed, when Valve hadn't nerfed the shit out of sniper counters, like the Darwin's Danger Shield, Ambassador, Sandman & Loch-n-Load. Most koth_harvest servers are far more fun to roam about when you don't have to worry about every sightline ever being a potential instakill

Subjectively? still sniper lmfao fuck sniper

• Like 2

2 hours ago, `Yahiamice said:

Objectively, the game is in most cases far more fun without Sniper roaming about. It wasn't as much of an issue a decade ago, where most sniper mains were concentrated in the high-ranking competitive divisions of TF2 and rarely pubbed, when Valve hadn't nerfed the shit out of sniper counters, like the Darwin's Danger Shield, Ambassador, Sandman & Loch-n-Load. Most koth_harvest servers are far more fun to roam about when you don't have to worry about every sightline ever being a potential instakill

Subjectively? still sniper lmfao fuck sniper

skill issue make a generic video about it

18 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

I used to love PE, Math is boring as fuck imo 

blud don't know maths he ain't paying taxes someone get the irs on this guy's ass

• Sad 1