[PRICE CHECK] Str ProKS Huntsman + Others

gothglam

hey im new to this lol but i wanted some help pricing a handful of items in my backpack, the most expensive of which I think is this

image.png.158da503358821c3a2f804ab8dbaac7b.png

[Taunting Player Kills Strange Part, Cerebral Discharge, Hot Rod]

BP says it's worth about 57 keys? Not sure if the killstreaker or sheen heavily effects that price.

I've also got this rocket launcher with an insane number of modifiers (strange, pro ks, etc.) that always shows up as basically worthless (50 ref) and I'm kind of praying that's not the case lol

image.png.b477415cfc479c893d0f317f711d57ee.png

[Well-Worn Dovetailed, strange, crit kills part, non-crit kills part, kills while explosive jumping part, festivized, singularity, deadly daffodil]

sorry if this is the wrong place or i formatted it incorrectly or smth (or its just a dumb question to ask), im new to this stuff lol. im thinking of liquidating most of my backpack for cash and its a nerve-wracking process for a first timer with no marketplace.tf to fall back on.

I wouldn't just limit yourself to what prices go for on backpack.tf. check both steam market and marketplace.tf and look for recent sales and kind of piece together what sells & sells for more.

For the rocket launcher goes, maybe browse 'dovetailed' weapons on marketplace.tf and just see in a list what everything is going for. Good luck 

The huntsman’s worth a good bit

there’s a strange battle scarred dovetail for $10 on scm, so ww would prob be $15-20

maybe double that for the pro ks on it? idk it’s on a WW skin so it’s kinda yucky, prob gonna be hard to sell

The Huntsman has buy orders at 63 keys right now, cheapest pro ks seller on backpack at way over 70. Your sheen it not really worth overpay, so maybe list it in the 70ish range, should sell with time.

The majority of the Rocket Launcher's value comes from the pro killstreak kit. Dovetailed is a solid paint, but being well worn takes most of its value away. Maybe just check for other strange pro killstreak rocket launchers and use that as a pricing reference. My guess without checking is like 20ish keys, maybe a bit more.

• Like 2

The RL worth around 25-30 keys just because it's pro.ks. Dovetailed is a nice skin, a Strange Well-Worn one sits you back at 2-3 keys at max. But since it's well-worn it's incredibly hard to sell. I would say you can get at least 20 keys for the RL.

Thank you everyone! I'll take your suggestions to heart and shop around for a solid price for everything. Sad that the WW paint tanks the sellability of the RL, but that's a lesson learned I spose.

11 hours ago, gothglam said:

Thank you everyone! I'll take your suggestions to heart and shop around for a solid price for everything. Sad that the WW paint tanks the sellability of the RL, but that's a lesson learned I spose.

even if they look good weapon skins are one of the hardest markets to make sales in, the price can vary so much on so many different factors that most players avoid buying more than a few play skins

don’t buy any more of them if you are planning to resell one day