Will we ever see another scroll through trade-site again?

AwesomeSause

Bazaar.tf is gone, tf2outpost is most definitely dead, posts.tf DOES work but I cant seem to get it to work for me.

Will we ever see similar sites again? And why did these sites stop in the first place?

33 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Bazaar.tf is gone, tf2outpost is most definitely dead, posts.tf DOES work but I cant seem to get it to work for me.

Will we ever see similar sites again? And why did these sites stop in the first place?

because unlike social media posts, trade offers have longer longevity and them getting buried is not good for the seller thus requiring them to always relist.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:40 AM, AwesomeSause said:

I've been a trader since June 2012. For me, I just feel like backpack.tf provides something that is way more efficient to me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed having tf2outpost and bazaar.tf, but it requires more efficiency, which backpack.tf has. Posts.tf is still here, so if you like the nostalgia, post your items on that site. It is what it is sometimes.

• Like 1