How much did you lose in Mannco. store bot hack?

Sirskii

Fyi, Some of Mannco.store's bots got hacked a week ago, and many people lost their items unfortunately. The Store's wallet is safe however, according to the owners. Inspite of this incident happening a week ago, the site still says " undergoing scheduled maintenance " to mislead people into thinking their are safe. And for those who are wondering, the owners are not sure they are going to compensate the people for their loses at this time.

Post your lost value in this discussion and let's hold Mannco.store responsible and improve their communication regarding the situation.

18 minutes ago, Sirskii said:

The Store's wallet is safe however, according to the owners.

THANK GOD. i had a penny in balance on mannco and I wasn’t sure how I was going to spend all of it, now I can get back to planning my shopping spree

and no, there won’t be compensation. you lost the items when you traded them to the mannco bot, everything else was just a loose agreement than you’d get compensated financially if it sold or could pull it back out, but now they got robbed and can’t compensate everybody, so if they can avoid it they aren’t going to compensate ANYBODY.

MK might get some money slipped to him, maybe a few others like loz, all the non whales will get hustled and fucked over by Alex and Sparta. 

manncos image is now permanently tainted, I doubt losing a bunch of value in items and not paying anyone back is going to retain loyalty in the community. They can’t get the stolen items back, and offering account balance money to everybody will just cause a bubble of inflation on its own store, and will prob lead to its own shitshow where they can’t even afford to pay out people anymore.

If anyone trusts mannco store enough to put their items in mannco bots again after all this, it’s 1000000% on them. and all the lying and doublespeak and misdirection isnt helping their look either.

6 minutes ago, Bananas said:

manncos image is now permanently tainted

It wasn't already?

Nothing is going to change except maybe a couple big name people will stop selling there; plenty will replace them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

plenty will replace them

a fool and his money are soon parted

previous post about mannco hacks

First Forum

Second Forum

as stated before in 1 or both of these forums 1 item of mine was hacked

A pro ks panic attack kit with Tornado Hot Rod

bought it for 7 keys had it listed for 17.99 USD if I remember correctly, subtract the 5% commission mannco takes we get 17.09

key value for this equation 1.64 usd (higher then actual price to adjust for any price changes in keys) 17.09/1.64 =10.43 keys (rounded) 

in other words I lost 7 keys guaranteed and 3.43 keys in profit, not the worst thing in the world

Screenshot 2024-01-20 230017.png

Edited by Sir Spoon The Second
spelling and grammar correction
  • Thanks 1

I get the perks of being able to sell really expensive unusuals for straight cash on marketplace or mannco, but there is always inherent risk I’m not going to take. Really stupid if more than 50% of your inv is not in you inv.

• Like 5

me who never used it except to enter the bftc giveaway and even then I forgot to enter it

Also found this from a while back:

TOS sounds a bit bleak for your items "Mannco.store is not responsible for any refunds in case of scams/ bug exploits/ hacks that happen in the name of, and/or on Mannco.store. Beware that there are people that are trying to take advantage of valuable items. Mannco.store does invest into securing your items as much as possible, therefore isn't responsible in refunding in any case of above stated situations."

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

5 hours ago, EstebanX said:

Mannconnians.

******. OFF.You are NOT WELCOME HERE. Any mannconian worth his salt HATES you all.You are nothing but a BLIGHT upon our BELOVED MANNSOCIETY, But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You come in here, leech off of OUR GIVEAWAYS, Make TERRIBLE AND AWFUL GIVEAWAYS NOT EVEN SHOWING US ANY APPRECIACION FOR WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOU, And worst of all, you cant even feel BOTHERED TO JOIN THE DISCORD AND SEND EVEN A SINGLE MESSAGE.But even after we get rightfully mad at you, NOOOOOOOOO, You're the victim, You did nothing wrong to us, But you have. You have STOLEN from us, You have CHEATED us. AND YOU SUPPORT ******S. Before you go "oooh nooo we cant stop him, its in the past wah wah you're so mean mean" with your 50 DOLLAR SUPER PREMIUM and your CONTINUED PURCHASING ITEMS OFF OF ****** AND SCRAP, You've obviously done nothing wrong at all, You absolute plagues upon Mannciety, If i saw one of you walking about, I'd have murdered you 20 times over, Just cos you saw one attention seeking MAWRAWN decide that this was the place to go after he got banned doesn't mean your CHICKEN ****** BRAINS need to THINK THAT EVEN FOR A MOMENT you should come to our site.****** you all, I hope to NEVER EVER SEE ANOTHER ONE OF YOU STUPID AND LAZY ******S ON MANNCO.STORE EVER AGAIN.

I lost 3 cents equivalent to about 1.33 ref or a craft hat. I took out my last valuable thing there: Aces High Virtual ViewFinder. I had like 3 cents in my balance. Not going to use MannCo Store again.

I also just got unbanned from marketplace.tf on the 25th of this month after 2.5 years trying to appeal.

So marketplace.tf is definitely my go to now, at least they are way more secure, but only time will tell of course. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

******. OFF.You are NOT WELCOME HERE. Any mannconian worth his salt HATES you all.You are nothing but a BLIGHT upon our BELOVED MANNSOCIETY, But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You come in here, leech off of OUR GIVEAWAYS, Make TERRIBLE AND AWFUL GIVEAWAYS NOT EVEN SHOWING US ANY APPRECIACION FOR WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOU, And worst of all, you cant even feel BOTHERED TO JOIN THE DISCORD AND SEND EVEN A SINGLE MESSAGE.But even after we get rightfully mad at you, NOOOOOOOOO, You're the victim, You did nothing wrong to us, But you have. You have STOLEN from us, You have CHEATED us. AND YOU SUPPORT ******S. Before you go "oooh nooo we cant stop him, its in the past wah wah you're so mean mean" with your 50 DOLLAR SUPER PREMIUM and your CONTINUED PURCHASING ITEMS OFF OF ****** AND SCRAP, You've obviously done nothing wrong at all, You absolute plagues upon Mannciety, If i saw one of you walking about, I'd have murdered you 20 times over, Just cos you saw one attention seeking MAWRAWN decide that this was the place to go after he got banned doesn't mean your CHICKEN ****** BRAINS need to THINK THAT EVEN FOR A MOMENT you should come to our site.****** you all, I hope to NEVER EVER SEE ANOTHER ONE OF YOU STUPID AND LAZY ******S ON MANNCO.STORE EVER AGAIN.

Who originally posted this I want to have a bitch-off with him/her/schleeble

I’ve used their site 4 times total so far. They lost my items and had to recover them 3 out of those 4 times. Like hell I had anything on their sus ass site when it got hacked lol 

Certainly never going to sell anything on there again when they come back from this 

4 hours ago, strik said:

63 cents and a Sharpened Volcano Fragment to test their seller system

Evidently their system didn’t work huh? 

• Like 2