PRICE CHECK - Unusual Tippler's Tricorn (double spelled)

elly737

Curious how much this would go for.  It's been many years since I've played TF2,  but I am constantly contacted about this and some other items I have.  I have received quite a few sketchy offers, I'm not really sure what forms of payment I am and am not allowed to mention here.  I do have it listed on the marketplace for what I personally thought was a dumb amount, but I figure if someone buys it then that's their choice.  Someone offered to buy me steam cards equal to the amount I was asking on marketplace but that seems super shady cause why not just buy the hat instead of gift cards?  Anyway..  I would honestly love to just sell it on the marketplace so it goes into my steam wallet and I can buy more games.  I don't really want to go through the process of key trading, but I guess I will if I have to.  Any ideas on what a fair price this might go for would be welcome.

image.png.636b2ef52a55930f63a22410a8b14ae7.png

I saw someone offer 250 keys on a purple confetti Tossle Cap with these exact spells not too long ago. My best guess would be 150-200 keys.

Note: I hate spells and do think spell trading is stupid. This is solely based on that one offer I saw taking place of a simular item. 

• Like 2

spells don't add motherfuckers when i add my foot to their arse

1 hour ago, Dominant said:

I saw someone offer 250 keys on a purple confetti Tossle Cap with these exact spells not too long ago. My best guess would be 150-200 keys.

Note: I hate spells and do think spell trading is stupid. This is solely based on that one offer I saw taking place of a simular item. 

It’s definitely worth a good deal, collectors will pay a very pretty penny for purple effects on a purple unusual. If you would be interested in selling to someone I’m sure I can help you find the right guy, I have a lot of connections in the spell trading world. :) 

6 hours ago, elly737 said:

Curious how much this would go for.  It's been many years since I've played TF2,  but I am constantly contacted about this and some other items I have.  I have received quite a few sketchy offers, I'm not really sure what forms of payment I am and am not allowed to mention here.  I do have it listed on the marketplace for what I personally thought was a dumb amount, but I figure if someone buys it then that's their choice.  Someone offered to buy me steam cards equal to the amount I was asking on marketplace but that seems super shady cause why not just buy the hat instead of gift cards?  Anyway..  I would honestly love to just sell it on the marketplace so it goes into my steam wallet and I can buy more games.  I don't really want to go through the process of key trading, but I guess I will if I have to.  Any ideas on what a fair price this might go for would be welcome.

image.png.636b2ef52a55930f63a22410a8b14ae7.png

If this is the one thats been listed on scm for months, you could realistically get 400$ for it, but its probably closer to 150 keys in pure. 

god spell matching effect hats are pretty rare and sought after, ik a guy looking for this exact combo on bubbling he would pay a SHIT TON for

200-250 keys, other people in this thread are lowballing you, possibly so it can get locked up for cheap in some whale spell owners bp

gl

very nice hat, yuo could do around 175 to 200 if inpatient... I will pay good for this hat