[Price Check] Mint Frost Flame Warrior

Gamespecilist

I opened a few cases during winter break and got this. I'm new to tf2 and trading so I'm trying to figure out what this is worth.

20240125213102_1.jpg

i like the effect on this hat, i would say 180 if u found someone that appreciate it, if u arent looking to sell it then at least thats an esitimate
but realistically if u couldnt get that for it i would say 100-150
 this is just my opinion to give u some sort of understanding on its value but after all its your hat and up to u what to sell for and its 1/1 as well so technically its worth whatever people are willing to pay for it
for something like this if u are planning to sell i advice to list high then go lower every few days or every week or smthn, can always also list at a placeholder and take offers :)

note that its still a lil nieche and may be slow or cost lower than what i suggested

Missed the opportunity to have frosty flavors. Anyway, I added you on steam so I can give you some pointers since you look really fresh and the perfect target for sharks. 

8 hours ago, timtee said:

Missed the opportunity to have frosty flavors. Anyway, I added you on steam so I can give you some pointers since you look really fresh and the perfect target for sharks. 

exactly what a shark would say 🤨

9 hours ago, absalonn said:

i like the effect on this hat, i would say 180 if u found someone that appreciate it, if u arent looking to sell it then at least thats an esitimate
but realistically if u couldnt get that for it i would say 100-150
 this is just my opinion to give u some sort of understanding on its value but after all its your hat and up to u what to sell for and its 1/1 as well so technically its worth whatever people are willing to pay for it
for something like this if u are planning to sell i advice to list high then go lower every few days or every week or smthn, can always also list at a placeholder and take offers :)

note that its still a lil nieche and may be slow or cost lower than what i suggested

So you're saying don't except the half dozen offers for 50 keys I've gotten today.

1 hour ago, Gamespecilist said:

So you're saying don't except the half dozen offers for 50 keys I've gotten today.

yeah i would easily pay alot more than that even just to resell i would stick to listing it on bp and if u got prem promote it and thats where u will get the most luck,its niche but not 50 keys niche, list 180 and lower by lets say 10 keys every now and then, if u want it gone fast then u can list lower at lets say start with 120

2 hours ago, Gamespecilist said:

https://backpack.tf/classifieds?item=Flame+Warrior&quality=5&tradable=1&craftable=1&australium=-1&killstreak_tier=0 Look at the market for your hat, you gonna accept 50 key offers that are near the cancer effect selling for 45 and 60? Yours is 1/1 and limited. Looks like you already have a 90 buy order, i would just list at like 170 and wait for offers. Anything under like 130 just seems fast imo