Is there a time limit to when someone has to accept their sell order?

J4G

Not sure if this has ever been talked about or stated in the rules, was wondering if there was a time limit for accepting when someone is offered their buy out.

me avoiding a ban for refusing to honor my listed prices by simply ignoring the trade offer (there are no rules against it, bptf staff are powerless in this situation)

ldoiYk0.png

24 hours, as long as you ignore the pure B/O offer u asked more than 24 hours, ppl can report it, although most people don't know this.

10 minutes ago, Soju said:

me avoiding a ban for refusing to honor my listed prices by simply ignoring the trade offer (there are no rules against it, bptf staff are powerless in this situation)

ldoiYk0.png

I had a trade where it was an unpriced unusual taunt for my unpriced unusual taunt but theirs was a significant downgrade in terms of taunt and effect so I denied it, I never ever thought about the sell order rules and now I feel terrible

its 24 hours but to my knowable its not punishable and the most that happens is the listing gets removed after some time

Even then if you report someone for not accepting your offer within 24 hours unless its been 5 days or something grow some balls man child lmfao.

2 hours ago, timtee said:

Even then if you report someone for not accepting your offer within 24 hours unless its been 5 days or something grow some balls man child lmfao.

Pretty sure 5 days is how long it takes for the listing to auto-hide. That's 4 days of people wasting their time sending trade offers to someone who doesn't care to check steam once a day. And they aren't gonna catch a ban for this they're just gonna have their listings disabled.

• Thanks 2