How much is Bonzo Wraith Wrap?

Smoker

How much should I value Bonzo Wraith Wrap at? It's priced at 2500, but BO at 600.

I have been in talks with one of the owners, and they will do a deal with Terror-Watt Virtual Viewfinder (BO at 650) + Logo Luch (BO at 125)+ Pure (~1400 keys), which is a bit excessive and I will reject. I'm pretty sure I can easily sell VVF and Lucha for reasonable pure offers.

How much pure on top should I add? First of all, I don't see many recent sales record of high tier wraith wraps, and see a knifestorm one recently being priced at 1000~1300. I get that Bonzo is a bit higher tier than knifestorm, but almost 2X the price, not sure it it will even sell at the price.

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-01-24 135743.png

I wouldn’t be basing items prices off of buyorders alone, buyorders=/=accurate representation of prices

Everyone wants the spitting butthole effect and i’ve been asking myself for years why someone would want bonzo and pay that much.

Looking at other bonzo pyro unusuals for sale theres way better hats for cheaper imo, like the attendant which wants nearly half of what the wraith wraps are asking, I wouldn’t subject yourself to going all in on a overly expensive hat just because its “popular”

the viewfinder has better resell value than any bonzo unusual you will end up buying in the end, just because in the current state of tf2 mannconomy miscs>hats, the viewfinder also has a active suggestion open at 740 keys

@https://backpack.tf/suggestion/658f0c72ca1c8d29d3052d3a

Peace sign Luchadore recently priced around 140~ keys, pretty similar tier effect to tf logo.

You would probably have to add alot of keys on top of the unusuals to remotely get close to what bonzo wraith wraps are asking, and i personally dont think its worth it 

of course these all just my opinions and not my items, not my trades, just be patient and do research before deciding on a big trade.

Master Throne Crimson has owned his since before item histories got wiped, and the other seller has had his for 8 months, so I doubt they’re anywhere near 2500. Personally, I’d be comfortable paying 1400 - 1600, but what do i know 🤪

17 minutes ago, OGSemper said:

I wouldn’t be basing items prices off of buyorders alone, buyorders=/=accurate representation of prices

Everyone wants the spitting butthole effect and i’ve been asking myself for years why someone would want bonzo and pay that much.

Looking at other bonzo pyro unusuals for sale theres way better hats for cheaper imo, like the attendant which wants nearly half of what the wraith wraps are asking, I wouldn’t subject yourself to going all in on a overly expensive hat just because its “popular”

the viewfinder has better resell value than any bonzo unusual you will end up buying in the end, just because in the current state of tf2 mannconomy miscs>hats, the viewfinder also has a active suggestion open at 740 keys

Peace sign Luchadore recently priced around 140~ keys, pretty similar tier effect to tf logo.

You would probably have to add alot of keys on top of the unusuals to remotely get close to what bonzo wraith wraps are asking, and i personally dont think its worth it 

of course these all just my opinions and not my items, not my trades, just be patient and do research before deciding on a big trade.

Shame literally NO ONE listens to how buy orders ≠ actual price though

Honestly not worth it imo, much better Pyro Bonzos floating around price-wise. Also S13>>>>>Bonzo

I'm not nearly close to how rich you are but I doubt buy orders mean much at that price range 

There’s absolutely no reason for a single class bonzo with no add ons like strange quality or spells to be over 2000 keys. Sure they’re rare but they just do not sell that high with a couple exceptions. The wraith wrap is a nice hat but in my opinion, as a fairly experienced trader, it’s worth around 1800-2000 keys. These days bonzos do not sell like they used to and if you pay above 2000 keys you will almost certainly lose money if you plan to resell. Master throne crimson is INFAMOUS for overpricing high tier items and the limited amount of trades he’s made recently proves that. I highly suggest looking for an alternative, if you can’t get the wraith wrap for under 2000 keys. 

• Like 3

Honestly, I would not pay that much in pure for a bonzo single class hat. Your offer is very liquid, two miscs and the rest in pure. Generally speaking, nobody pays full asking price in pure for unusuals these days. Try offering 1600. 

How about you buy my Stormy 13th Vintage Merryweather for only 650 keys?
or a Hellfire Waxy with Spectral Spectrum for only 800 keys. Or even a Poisoned Shadows Little Buddy for 650 keys.

Or just buy all 3 for the same cost of the Wraith... no brainer!

1 hour ago, OGSemper said:

Thanks for great insights, will keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, shady_ said:

Master Throne Crimson has owned his since before item histories got wiped, and the other seller has had his for 8 months, so I doubt they’re anywhere near 2500. Personally, I’d be comfortable paying 1400 - 1600, but what do i know 🤪

I see, that's a great info to know. Thanks alot!

1 hour ago, timtee said:

Honestly not worth it imo, much better Pyro Bonzos floating around price-wise. Also S13>>>>>Bonzo

Thanks for your opinion. What's S13 tho?

1 hour ago, Sir Pootr said:

I'm not nearly close to how rich you are but I doubt buy orders mean much at that price range 

Yeah agreed, I mainly use it to see how much discrepancy there is with Sell orders.

1 hour ago, Rainy said:

There’s absolutely no reason for a single class bonzo with no add ons like strange quality or spells to be over 2000 keys. Sure they’re rare but they just do not sell that high with a couple exceptions. The wraith wrap is a nice hat but in my opinion, as a fairly experienced trader, it’s worth around 1800-2000 keys. These days bonzos do not sell like they used to and if you pay above 2000 keys you will almost certainly lose money if you plan to resell. Master throne crimson is INFAMOUS for overpricing high tier items and the limited amount of trades he’s made recently proves that. I highly suggest looking for an alternative, if you can’t get the wraith wrap for under 2000 keys. 

Thanks, yeah that's a great take. I see many high tier miscs sell for pure pretty easily, but most high tier Halloween hats seem to have pretty bad liquidity, and mostly get traded with other high tier hats. 

49 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Honestly, I would not pay that much in pure for a bonzo single class hat. Your offer is very liquid, two miscs and the rest in pure. Generally speaking, nobody pays full asking price in pure for unusuals these days. Try offering 1600. 

Thanks for your opinion. I agree 100%.

As someone who has caused different wraith wraps in the past to go up and down in value because for some reason, I love overpaying for them. I can say Bonzo wraith wraps are overpriced to shit lol.

I dunno how long the other guy has had his but crimson used to have his listed for I believe 1500, I offered around 1300 in liquid cs:go items, and he proceeded to add me and cry that his listing stated something like "I'm fixed on this price don't offer less".

Which is hilarious because I think like, 3 months after that offer the cs2 hype exploded and those skins I offered basically doubled in price lmao.

Wraith wrap owners are weird in general, they all seem to not sell their item and just up the price every so often. The Demonflame one owned by Clyde is the same, he's had thst for years and keeps upping the price.

But ye, summary = don't pay more than 1500 keys.

selling price doesn’t mean actual value 

most shit is overinflated, the 13th hour cm I bought was listed at like 1600 keys and I talked seller down to 1000-1100 in hats (depending on what u value the hats at) (and even what I paid was probably quite a bit more than I should have)

bonzo crap wrap isn’t worth putting the money into, just get something more affordable or wait patiently for a real hat to hit the market for an affordable price

17 hours ago, Kolt said:

How about you buy my Stormy 13th Vintage Merryweather for only 650 keys?
or a Hellfire Waxy with Spectral Spectrum for only 800 keys. Or even a Poisoned Shadows Little Buddy for 650 keys.

Or just buy all 3 for the same cost of the Wraith... no brainer!

I see what you did how about just buy a knifestorm hotties hoodie for only 800 much better!

Some other high tier single class hats went for 2k in keys, just match the other sellers and hope some crazy dude sends you a full pure offer first.