New Updates from the MannCo Store Hack

RussellSproutz

I'm glad that I took out my Aces High Virtual ViewFinder from Mannco.store. I'm still a firm believer of only you can protect your items. I do sincerely hope they take accountability and reimburse the victims, but only time will tell.

• Like 3

if they have enough cash reserves mann co will come back, if they don’t Alex and co will bail out of this project and move on to the next shady grey market, it’s kinda what he’s known for

you won’t be receiving any refunds if you lost items unless you’re actually making them real profits (MK) and that’s only if they come back

the focus seems on “information searching and prevention” but 0 of the focus is on how victims will get their stolen money back, only preventing bad actors from taking MANNCO STORE profits

it’ll be AWHILE before any real damage info is revealed, Alex will try to wait a few months and then deny you ever had items on his bots or claim you don’t have proof, he’s done it to other people before, and he’s literally a steam rep scammer.

honestly ashamed I ever vouched for them, at least the keys were cheapish 

4 minutes ago, Bananas said:

if they have enough cash reserves mann co will come back, if they don’t Alex and co will bail out of this project and move on to the next shady grey market, it’s kinda what he’s known for

you won’t be receiving any refunds if you lost items unless you’re actually making them real profits (MK) and that’s only if they come back

the focus seems on “information searching and prevention” but 0 of the focus is on how victims will get their stolen money back, only preventing bad actors from taking MANNCO STORE profits

it’ll be AWHILE before any real damage info is revealed, Alex will try to wait a few months and then deny you ever had items on his bots or claim you don’t have proof, he’s done it to other people before, and he’s literally a steam rep scammer.

honestly ashamed I ever vouched for them, at least the keys were cheapish 

Ngl after seeing his track record from the previous forum, I wouldn't be surprised.

6 months ago, glad was hacked twice. That means in august, marketplace will get hacked thrice 😱😱😱

• Like 3

I'll be damned, Steam Support actually did their job & trade banned those item holding accounts. What else though? I've NEVER seen valve take stuff out of a trade banned scammer's acct & give it back to it's rightful owner ever.

Hell, I've been scammed in 2014 by a broker running away with my stuff, and through a steam support ticket got the scammer trade banned on Steam. My Dead Presidents Polar Pullover's still stuck in that bloke's backpack, almost a DECADE LATER, and when i reached out to steam support about it, they told me nothing could be done about that. It'd be a crazy precedent if they manage to get valve to reverse those trades

24 minutes ago, `Yahiamice said:

I'll be damned, Steam Support actually did their job & trade banned those item holding accounts. What else though? I've NEVER seen valve take stuff out of a trade banned scammer's acct & give it back to it's rightful owner ever.

Hell, I've been scammed in 2014 by a broker running away with my stuff, and through a steam support ticket got the scammer trade banned on Steam. My Dead Presidents Polar Pullover's still stuck in that bloke's backpack, almost a DECADE LATER, and when i reached out to steam support about it, they told me nothing could be done about that. It'd be a crazy precedent if they manage to get valve to reverse those trades

Indeed it would be completely unprecedented for Valve to actually give the items back to the community. But the items that were stolen are some of the most prized and sought after items in the game so it is quite curious to watch what happens as this story continues.

51 minutes ago, HalfDutchTiger said:

Indeed it would be completely unprecedented for Valve to actually give the items back to the community. But the items that were stolen are some of the most prized and sought after items in the game so it is quite curious to watch what happens as this story continues.

You know that one scammer with the PS antlers and some other wack stuff? Even if the items may have not been sought after as much back then, they are pretty valuable and desired, and you don't see valve returning or duping them. I think we've seen the last of those hats.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, timtee said:

You know that one scammer with the PS antlers and some other wack stuff? Even if the items may have not been sought after as much back then, they are pretty valuable and desired, and you don't see valve returning or duping them. I think we've seen the last of those hats.

I remember back in the day they used to like Dupe Burning Flames Team Captains. I remember an infamous steam user by the name of Mr. Ponz that did this. He kept abusing the dupe system valve placed. He ended up trade banned and then he deleted a Golden FryingPan.

I honestly don't care if I don't get any compensation back from my lost item I just want to get the rest of my items on mannco back, thats my whole attitude rn

5 minutes ago, Russell said:

I remember back in the day they used to like Dupe Burning Flames Team Captains. I remember an infamous steam user by the name of Mr. Ponz that did this. He kept abusing the dupe system valve placed. He ended up trade banned and then he deleted a Golden Fryin Pan.

valve does NOT like people finding loop holes in their buggy terrible website.

Worst part about the hack isn't all the lost items, its the fact that now I have to use marketplace for "cheap" keys 😢

14 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

I honestly don't care if I don't get any compensation back from my lost item I just want to get the rest of my items on mannco back, thats my whole attitude rn

I do hope you get your items back homie.

11 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

valve does NOT like people finding loop holes in their buggy terrible website.

That is true xD

4 minutes ago, timtee said:

Worst part about the hack isn't all the lost items, its the fact that now I have to use marketplace for "cheap" keys 😢

That's real. At least you can use marketplace.tf, I'm still on the process of appealing my ban on marketplace.tf for almost 2 months now. I already paid the chargeback plus the fee (total was like $52 or something) too. Just been following up and being left on read. xd

4 minutes ago, timtee said:

I mean you could still use mannco if you truly want but i see what your saying, it sucks cus i could buy an item for 7 keys and sell it on mannco for like 10-11 keys just cus the keys are so cheep, on bp i would only be able to get 9 keys for the same item

1 minute ago, Russell said:

I do hope you get your items back homie.

That is true xD

That's real. At least you can use marketplace.tf, I'm still on the process of appealing my ban on marketplace.tf for almost 2 months now. I already paid the chargeback plus the fee (total was like $52 or something) too. Just been following up and being left on read. xd

ty, I don't have much there in compared to my bp rn but i do have enough that if not recovered it would do a very noticeable dent to me so yea lets hope the site is back up soon and not just me but everyone gets there items back that are still chilling in mannco bots inv's

39 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

ty, I don't have much there in compared to my bp rn but i do have enough that if not recovered it would do a very noticeable dent to me so yea lets hope the site is back up soon and not just me but everyone gets there items back that are still chilling in mannco bots inv's

No problem. I hope so too. I do hope you get reimbursed as well. All we can do is wait and see at this moment.

4 minutes ago, Russell said:

No problem. I hope so too. I do hope you get reimbursed as well. All we can do is wait and see at this moment.

knowing more about the lore of the owners and the site i think the only people getting reimbursed are the ones making bank to the site (as stated earlier by Bananas) but with me i am gonna get stiffed and just get an apology at most if i even get any response (assuming I'd Have to fill out a ticket for a chance to get any compensation)

2 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

knowing more about the lore of the owners and the site i think the only people getting reimbursed are the ones making bank to the site (as stated earlier by Bananas) but with me i am gonna get stiffed and just get an apology at most if i even get any response (assuming I'd Have to fill out a ticket for a chance to get any compensation)

It does seem like that. xd I'm hopeful person. I just think we'll have to wait and see what the MannCo Team comes up with.

1 minute ago, Russell said:

It does seem like that. xd I'm hopeful person. I just think we'll have to wait and see what the MannCo Team comes up with.

fair enough, i'm with you on being hopeful and its still a bit to soon to tell but because of the owners history and the sites history its hard to fully tell but the odds are not stacked in mine and other traders in similar situations favor thats for sure

11 minutes ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

fair enough, i'm with you on being hopeful and its still a bit to soon to tell but because of the owners history and the sites history its hard to fully tell but the odds are not stacked in mine and other traders in similar situations favor thats for sure

Yeah I totally get that, Spoon. It's a shame I trusted Mannco.store over the years. I have bought from them a decent amount. I hope they don't just turn their tail and run.