Laudable Loadouts 14

F. Bomb Fitzgerald

how many company mans do I need to make it on this show? i was told at least 4 but im at 9 and the producer of laudable loadouts never called me back… this is getting really expensive my wife took the housevan and left me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not gonna lie, most of these really sucked

Edit; further elaboration: I love the concepts of these videos. However, putting random not-fitting cosmetics together just because they are unusual does make terrible loadouts. Exceptions would be really interesting matching unusual effects. Simply showing double starlight haze doesn't cut it for me. 

6 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Not gonna lie, most of these really sucked

Purple Sniper one was cool thou

11 hours ago, karma miguel said:

dang, I didn't make it in ) :

The footage for this video was completed and edited like, 2 months ago.  I just delayed the release due to wanting to make seasonal map content during halloween and smissmas.  I'll coordinate with you to get your new green loadout in the next one... I'm getting close to having enough footage to make it.

Thank you to everybody who watched my video, whether you liked the loadouts or not.  I'm a tiny channel so I try my best, and appreciate the views and interactions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F. Bomb Fitzgerald said:

The footage for this video was completed and edited like, 2 months ago.  I just delayed the release due to wanting to make seasonal map content during halloween and smissmas.  I'll coordinate with you to get your new green loadout in the next one... I'm getting close to having enough footage to make it.

Thank you to everybody who watched my video, whether you liked the loadouts or not.  I'm a tiny channel so I try my best, and appreciate the views and interactions.

i feel like a tiny improvement would have been just to feature me for 14 minutes straight a posing and breathing into the microphone, would have enhanced the experience tenfold

Some of these are very nice, but I have to agree that these seem more like they're lauding the value of the loadouts rather than the actual appearance of the loadout itself. Although the values of a lot of these truly are praise-worthy in their own right, matching miscs/QS miscs with hats that barely or don't work at all with them just because "woah 2 or 3 unusual effects" doesn't show that the person actually put any care or effort into making a good set.

I'd personally like to see more loadouts featured that are fantastic item combinations where the loadout itself could have no unusual effects and still look amazing. Loadouts that would truly deserve praise would be ones where the owner put a lot of energy into matching items and effects to make something where everything from the effects to all 3 cosmetics work perfectly together.