How to attach parts when creating buy order on next.backpack

Gr4v1tYnN

Hey,

Maybe somebody knows how to attach parts on buy order in next.backpack?

I want to put a buy orders for strange genuine cosmetics with parts but old backpack website cannot handle attached parts and elevated quality at the same time while next.backpack has no feature to attach parts?

@OverduePixels closed my suggestion with a message "Hello, your buy order listing for - Strange Genuine Archimedes - has been removed. Giving benefit of the doubt. Looks like you are looking for one with certain parts but have no modified your buy order accordingly. You may relist it correctly. Please be more careful with your listings in the future!" but didn't answer me how to create the correct one...

Does anyone have any ideas?

don't think you can at the moment. best thing you can do is match the other buy order and say you will pay extra for the parts you're looking for

for multiple quality's in this case strange genuine there doesn't appear to be a way, the best thing to to is make a BO for how much you'd pay without any parts and say in the notes "x price for all 3 of these parts" and put how much you'd pay for individual parts if someone only has 1 of the parts

The problem is, I want to buy with parts ONLY, I don't need one without parts. Archimedes example yeah, I can buy one without parts but other strange genuines I want to buy only with parts and this is where the problem occurs.