How can I get the Poker Night 1 and 2 exclusive items without paying?

TheCasualGamer18

You can also buy a Steam key but they are super rare and expensive (I have one  )

• Haha 2

There are existant people in the community that do this as a service but it requires trust in them using your account credentials. Take care if this is something you will look into im not going to promote/vouch anyone on this.

• Like 4

I bought the steam keys for the games years ago off of some grey market sites for like 15 and 20 dollars, the games have gotten wildly more expensive since then. I dunno if the steam family share thing actually works, seems like it definitely worth a try, but if not then paying is the only option. 

It's not that big a deal though, since the best item you can get from them is easily the lugermorph, and you can still buy one of those for cheaper than the games.

Family sharing would be the recommended option here. As Littlepudintater said take care when you do this though.

I wanted to do the same thing, but I opted to buy myself the Vintage Lugermorph as that was the only item I wanted from poker night 1 and I wasn't willing to put my account at risk.

Good luck homie.

• Like 1

Having a close friend who owns the games and is willing to family share. That's the only way to get it for free. 

3 hours ago, Al Solae said:

I bought the steam keys for the games years ago off of some grey market sites for like 15 and 20 dollars, the games have gotten wildly more expensive since then. I dunno if the steam family share thing actually works, seems like it definitely worth a try, but if not then paying is the only option. 

It's not that big a deal though, since the best item you can get from them is easily the lugermorph, and you can still buy one of those for cheaper than the games.

the family share thing works, my dad have poker night in his account, and i was able to get the items without problem. i wouldn't recomend anyone trusting their accounts on strangers of the internet though, looking for a game key is waay safer. or, maybe, create a new account, then there's nothing to lose.

ngeocio.thumb.png.cf391ee3025638fa5a6d947ac9367768.png

6 hours ago, Bananas said:

just cop a v Luger instead you can resell it 

Exactly! I was saying the same thing!

With trade protection on account (mobile confirmation), without any money on steam wallet, what is the biggest risk now ?

20 hours ago, TraL said:

With trade protection on account (mobile confirmation), without any money on steam wallet, what is the biggest risk now ?

Handing over your account credentials to anyone, is a bad idea in and of itself. For starters, if you have a payment method linked to your account, a user could purchase and gift themselves games/items. They could also use your account to scam and defraud others on your friend's list by pretending to sell your items. Not to mention potential for game/community bans such as VAC and from from third-party sites like backpack. The Steam subscriber agreement essentially states "Your account, your responsibility", so no one is going to help you when you willingly hand over your credentials to anyone and they act in bad faith.