The ability to type the particle effect you want to search for in Classifieds and Premium Search

Puddilicious

or have them listed alphabetically. There are now several hundred particle effects in the game and having to scroll through a non-alphabetical list of all of them to find the one you want to search for is time-consuming and inconvenient.

Ctrl+F does me well

Also use next.backpack if you can manage to. It's leagues better from my experience, and does have the search bar you're looking for on effects

17 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Ctrl+F does me well

Also use next.backpack if you can manage to. It's leagues better from my experience, and does have the search bar you're looking for on effects

it really is better.

As for CTRL + F, you mealn in next or current?

1 hour ago, thecityburns2day said:

As for CTRL + F, you mealn in next or current?

I use Ctrl+F on regular backpacktf, which I think is where pud wants the search feature added

Like in this wall of text:

qLGx7XI.gif 

Next's search bar does the trick for me, an alphabetic order on the old version of the site would be way more appreciated; also, I know this is a 🤓 moment, but there are some broken particle icons that have to be fixed.

Icons.jpg

1 hour ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Next's search bar does the trick for me, an alphabetic order on the old version of the site would be way more appreciated; also, I know this is a 🤓 moment, but there are some broken particle icons.

Icons.jpg

broken image! my favorite effect!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Ctrl+F does me well

I apologize to Fisk for forgetting about next. It must be extremely annoying to see people request features for the old site that the new site already has.

12 minutes ago, Puddilicious said:

I apologize to Fisk for forgetting about next. It must be extremely annoying to see people request features for the old site that the new site already has.

Ha. Next is great for the most part. The regular site is still my preferred method for browsing listings and backpacks, but anything regarding premium search or highly specific filters-- all on next.

I do have a couple of feature requests/improvements I've thought of since I joined back in September tho. Maybe ill make a thread or two