Is the year 2007?

Boe

This is precisely the reason why i don't trade in tf2, like buying a Pumpkin Moon Nuke or a Burning Flames Sweet Frickin' Ninja Hood, who would buy things that other people find valueable, how insane!

Rather than that, i usually buy stocks, with 100x leverage, but not just any stocks, i know the risks, thats why i purely invest in new obscure ai companies purely by looking at their names.

Leverage is great! that means that when i make money, i make more money!

The house never wins, only the goldfish.

This is precisely the reason why i don't trade in tf2, like buying a Pumpkin Moon Nuke or a Burning Flames Sweet Frickin' Ninja Hood, who would buy things that other people find valueable, how insane!

Rather than that, i usually buy stocks, with 100x leverage, but not just any stocks, i know the risks, thats why i purely invest in new obscure ai companies purely by looking at their names.

This is precisely the reason why i don't trade in tf2, like buying a Pumpkin Moon Nuke or a Burning Flames Sweet Frickin' Ninja Hood, who would buy things that other people find valueable, how insane!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Boe changed the title to Is the year 2007?

This is precisely the reason why i don't trade in tf2, like buying a Treasure Trove Brothers in Blues or a Treasure Trove Brothers in Blues, who would buy things that other people find valueable, how insane!

Rather than that, i usually buy Treasure Trove Brothers in Blues, with 100x leverage, but not just any Treasure Trove Brothers in Blues, i know the risks, thats why i purely invest in new Brothers in Blues purely by looking at their Treasure Troves.

Treasure Trove is great! that means that when i make Brothers, i make more Blues!

Backpack.tf never wins, only the Brothers in Blues.

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

this is precisely why I gamble in TF2, like opening a smissmas 2021 case or a 2022 Halloween war paint case, who would gamble on things that other people find an eyesore, how insane!

Rather than that, I usually gamble on mann.co supply crate #4, with 100% chance for a sexy gen 1 hat, but not just any gen one hat, I know the risks, that's why I also gamble on csgo cases purely by looking at ohnepixel and xqc clips.

Gambling is great! That means when I make jackpots, I make more jackpots and big wins all day!! 🤑🤑

The house never wins, only the gamblers.