Removal of Listings Without Reason

ZeGoner

Hello, should there be a validation in place to include a reason before a moderator removes a listing? It seems inappropriate if a listing is removed without reason even if that particular one is of a better deal than those from bots.

Here is a screenshot of the notification I received when my listing got removed from OverduePixels (backpack: link)

And his steam profile link with comments from many others asking the same.

This is not an attack on any moderators of any sort, I would just like to clarify this situation.

Thanks!

image.png.2f68bc964360b9e1d1aa77ec6fd30af8.png

there is a reason attached but the website code is so shit its gatekeeping itself!

2 hours ago, ZeGoner said:

Hello, should there be a validation in place to include a reason before a moderator removes a listing? It seems inappropriate if a listing is removed without reason even if that particular one is of a better deal than those from bots.

Here is a screenshot of the notification I received when my listing got removed from OverduePixels (backpack: link)

And his steam profile link with comments from many others asking the same.

This is not an attack on any moderators of any sort, I would just like to clarify this situation.

Thanks!

image.png.2f68bc964360b9e1d1aa77ec6fd30af8.png

Click the message and a separate link should open where it explains why it was removed.

• Like 1

This is also happening to me with my same listing by the same moderator repeatedly. Idk what the problem with my listing is and he continues to take it down with out a reason. I even added a tag in my listing saying if taken down again please Lmk why. This is starting to aggravate me.

This has happened to me before, and it's always OverduePixels. I don't know if he's the only listing moderator, or if it's just coincidence to see his name every time this happens.

38 minutes ago, Sylvan said:

This has happened to me before, and it's always OverduePixels. I don't know if he's the only listing moderator, or if it's just coincidence to see his name every time this happens.

At this point it just feels like abuse especially without reason

On 1/10/2024 at 9:13 AM, Kolt said:

Click the message and a separate link should open where it explains why it was removed.

It didn’t, that was the issue. When I clicked on the link nothing popped up.

Another Moderator removed my listing once again and this time it showed the reason in full. OverduePixels was in fact removing listings without reason.

• Administrators

Hello ,I am sorry if your listing got mistakenly removed. You can relist them. Yours was hidden not removed. If it is a buy order make sure it is modified to your needs. Meaning, if you are looking for certain KS/Sheens your buy order should be modified accordingly. Once again, apologies.