Part 2 of "Did I just unbox a 1:1? And how much is it worth?"

VVilliawhung

Hello guys! Sorry for making everyone wait!

I decided it was best to make a new post to show off the offers I've received and get some much needed feedback on them. (Don’t worry, I don’t plan to sell quickly.)

And for the people that don’t know, last week I unboxed a 1:1 item – that being the “Unusual Death Racer's Helmet” with the unusual effect of “Radiant Legacy” out of 
the Gargoyle Collection / Case

Screenshots of how it looks below

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As for offers I have received this week 

First offer  (it's a lot of items)

Wing Mann Unusual Effect: Vicious Circle Head Hedge Unusual Effect: Musical Maelstrom Strange Unusual Bulb Bonnet Unusual Effect: Radiant Rivalry +
Soft Hard Hat Unusual Effect: Jellyfish Hunter Otolaryngologist's Mirror Unusual Effect: Searing Plasma Unusual El Fiestibrero Unusual Effect: Demonic Impaler

Second Offer (One item)

Unusual Seared Sorcerer with the Unusual Effect: Wicked Wick

Third offer (200 items)

200 pure keys

I would appreciate as much feedback as possible since I have no knowledge of tf2 items

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The item is now tradable! send your offers below (all offers will be posted here over time)

∆ https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=146680403&token=sIul4IKP ∆

Feel free to add me to talk! all shadiness will be posted!

∆ https://steamcommunity.com/id/OneEyedBilly ∆ 

NEW! Update on item! 

B/O set at 400 pure keys (price is negotiable)  

Highest C/O 200 pure keys 

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3571.png

If I was your 200 key offer I'd probably be annoyed that you're fishing the offer around instead of giving a yes/no

3 hours ago, VVilliawhung said:

(Don’t worry, I don’t plan to sell quickly.)

More time on market =/= more good offers. Offers come and go, especially pure ones. Unless your offerer is unbothered and indifferent on time-frame, I would make a decision somewhat soon.. or at least give them a reasonable time frame for you to make a decision so they don't lose hope, lose interest, and pull their offer. GL

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, VVilliawhung said:

Hello guys! Sorry for making everyone wait!

I decided it was best to make a new post to show off the offers I've received and get some much needed feedback on them. (Don’t worry, I don’t plan to sell quickly.)

And for the people that don’t know, last week I unboxed a 1:1 item – that being the “Unusual Death Racer's Helmet” with the unusual effect of “Radiant Legacy” out of 
the Gargoyle Collection / Case

Screenshots of how it looks below

As for offers I have received this week 

Wing Mann Unusual Effect: Vicious Circle Head Hedge Unusual Effect: Musical Maelstrom Strange Unusual Bulb Bonnet Unusual Effect: Radiant Rivalry +
Soft Hard Hat Unusual Effect: Jellyfish Hunter Otolaryngologist's Mirror Unusual Effect: Searing Plasma Unusual El Fiestibrero Unusual Effect: Demonic Impaler

Second Offer (One item)

Third offer (200 items)

200 pure keys

I would appreciate as much feedback as possible since I have no knowledge of tf2 items

The item is now tradable! send your offers below (all offers will be posted here over time)

∆ https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=146680403&token=sIul4IKP ∆

Feel free to add me to talk! all shadiness will be posted!

∆ https://steamcommunity.com/id/OneEyedBilly ∆ 

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3571.png

by a glance it looks like dogshit, most of those unusuals are hard sells/just not good. After looking at stats its not the worst but still quite low imo.

Second Offer (One item)

this one is alright but still not very good, that 114 buyorder seems high considering that haunted wick seems to be rarer, yet the STRANGE version of the hat is priced at like 225, would take a bit to sell too even though the seared sorcerer isn't a bad hat. This one is probably the worst after looking at stats.

Third offer (200 items)

200 pure keys

This one is actually pretty reasonable ngl and probably the best offer you'll get. Starstorm insomnia, an effect I personally like more and is probably higher tier has an indate price at 135. 

Overall, I would for sure take the 200. You might be able to get a bit more but you'd be waiting a while.

• Like 2

The two item offers are pretty not-great. Especially in contrast to 200 pure. Personally I'd take the 200, it "could" sell for a bit more but realistically, it's probably not worth the wait.

200 pure seems good and is better than the other 2 offers tbh, I would personally take it.

Update on item! 

B/O set at 350 pure keys  

Reason: after talking with some friends that are more knowledgeable than me about TF2 it was decided to set the buyout at 350 keys 

All parties have been notified! 

2 hours ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

If I was your 200 key offer I'd probably be annoyed that you're fishing the offer around instead of giving a yes/no

More time on market =/= more good offers. Offers come and go, especially pure ones. Unless your offerer is unbothered and indifferent on time-frame, I would make a decision somewhat soon.. or at least give them a reasonable time frame for you to make a decision so they don't lose hope, lose interest, and pull their offer. GL

The person that offered me 200 keys completely understands and is willing to be patient so everything is good! No worries 

8 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

If you don't take the 200 key offer you will probably regret it.

He knows I like his offer and is willing to be patient for me

which I am thankful for 

200 offer is fair imo i would take it, i dont suggest sitting on it as i think its much harder to get offers after the hype is over,at least wouldnt be worth the wait, u might wait 6 months just to barley get another 200 offer, wick seared aint all that bad but its not good either, 200 is much better than it and iam not gonna waste my time checking the other offer since everyone else said it was bad

• Like 2

NEW! Update on item! 

1 hour ago, VVilliawhung said:

NEW! Update on item! 

It would be funny if your 200 key offer walked it down or just bailed entirely. It's your item do what you want, but the way you're advertising it is abnormal and somewhat insulting to a fair pure offer that happened to cruise into your inbox early into marketing the hat

• Like 3

Why did you change your B/O to 350 and then back to 400 within a day? Everyone in this thread thinks the 200 key offer is pretty good. You say the guy is understanding but of course he's going to say that, he wants to be nice so you trade to him. Wishy-washy traders like this are insufferable to deal with. If you like the offer, take it. If you don't like it, decline. Don't parade his offer around trying to get more for what's a rare but ultimately quite niche unusual.

On 1/7/2024 at 4:27 PM, VVilliawhung said:

(Don’t worry, I don’t plan to sell quickly.)

7 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Why did you change your B/O to 350 and then back to 400 within a day? Everyone in this thread thinks the 200 key offer is pretty good. You say the guy is understanding but of course he's going to say that, he wants to be nice so you trade to him. Wishy-washy traders like this are insufferable to deal with. If you like the offer, take it. If you don't like it, decline. Don't parade his offer around trying to get more for what's a rare but ultimately quite niche unusual.

I gave him a counter offer earlier today, but he declined, but he still wanted to keep his offer at 200 keys

Reason for changing the price.  I started talking to more people that are into TF2 trading which lead to me changing the price 

I just wanna say I am very negotiable on the price 

28 minutes ago, VVilliawhung said:

I just wanna say I am very negotiable on the price

What you're gonna do is negotiate yourself out of 200 keys.

As one of the people who sent you a different offer, you should probably just take that 200 keys while you can.

Most of the biggest traders (like Esteban, absalonn) saying you should take the 200 pure. And yet you still not convinced. This gonna end up be like: 
>200 key offer pull out

>you will sell it half a year later for 150

dont let greed take over you man, if i were you i would already try to squeeze a few extra keys from the offerer and accept their initial offer if that fails (im not sure if thats a step you can still take, your offerer might get fed up by your bs if you try this now). its not everyday you get a full pure when it comes to unusuals

On 1/9/2024 at 10:31 AM, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

dont let greed take over you man, if i were you i would already try to squeeze a few extra keys from the offerer and accept their initial offer if that fails (im not sure if thats a step you can still take, your offerer might get fed up by your bs if you try this now). its not everyday you get a full pure when it comes to unusuals

I can assure you and everyone else that the person that offered 200 keys is still there and I c/o two times which he declined, but he wanted to keep his offer of 200 keys still up

He's not mad or upset by anything that I've done he knows I'm noob and is being helpful