Can't find killstreak kits for specific weapons on here?

Melvin Eugene Punymier

I've tried everything. Google searching it, using the specific names (not the Steam market, as I want to pay in keys/metal). And nothing comes up. Specifically, in my experience so far for the following Specialized Killstreak Kits:

- L'etranger

- Diamondback 

- Crusader's Crossbow

No doubt there's going to be more as I try to find kits for my weapons. But of course because the classified searchings have always been scuffed on here, there's no actual way to find the kits manually so I can put in a buy order. Help? Or can someone fix this please? 

• Thanks 1

On next.backpack.tf there's a filter called Target Item, in which you can add the item/weapon you wish the killstreak for.

OG Backpack site has this filter option but it is quite confusing compared the new one.

8 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

On next.backpack.tf there's a filter called Target Item, in which you can add the item/weapon you wish the killstreak for.

OG Backpack site has this filter option but it is quite confusing compared the new one.

Can't find it. Looked all over the classified listing search terms, couldn't find target item. 

7 minutes ago, J91 said:

Thanks, but there will be more I need to look for. Searching removes the filter. Even when I do a normal search with the specialized killstreak filter and weapon name, it won't show any results. This is why it needs to be fixed. I've never seen such a broken and useless search system. 

FOUND IT. In the filter under item, you need to select  "Find recipes where the output item is used on this item"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Encountered a new problem. I can't place a buy order for the things I've searched for... 

1 hour ago, Melvin Eugene Punymier said:

Can't find it. Looked all over the classified listing search terms, couldn't find target item. 

Sorry, it's not visible by default, you have to open the filters menu and select it; then on "Type an item name..." space, insert "Kit" or "Fabricator" for a more detailed result.

It's way faster in the new site version, in my opinion.

target.png.793f24242b95c57ab52e02a0b0725dfd.png