What would you do if you won the Burning Flames Team Captain Giveaway on Mannco store?

RussellSproutz

see you guys in 4-6 weeks when it comes out that that account is a bot account owned by a mannco.store admin and that the giveaway was rigged so that mannco never actually loses a burning TC in the first place

I really don't believe for a second that they'd be willing to actually give away a free burning TC for a publicity stunt when there's no way in hell they're actually gonna get >$10K of profit (not sales, PROFIT) because of the publicity generated by that giveaway. Most people that participate in TF2 giveaways are broke or teens/kids with no money after all, that's the only reason scrap.tf's raffles are still a thing.

36 minutes ago, RouzenZaker said:

Apparently it's a bot, just like last time with the gold pan. 

Jeez I was in the mannco discord. Seems like it, and people are pushing for a reroll, since the winner is not even in the discord.

9 hours ago, BaconBoys1 said:

idk i just feel kinda bad about it bc he has barely played the past few weeks from what it seems, along with it being that he may get scammed out of it and that he probably doesnt have account protection on

I don’t care if he gets scammed. If he doesn’t care enough to try not to, then why worry about it

17 hours ago, ArtKitCat said:

lol of course a complete nobody f2p got the team captain, it’s 100% gonna be sharked and immediately put back on the market

He isnt f2p but it probably will be because im pretty sure he probably doesnt even use steam that much anymore and doesnt have 2fa