hi, my card has been declining on a purchase.

vapor aretz

hey so my card has been declining on purchases ive been making and browsing the forums for this exact problem, i found that the system probably thinks its fraud and cancels my purchase. can someone please make it stop? ive been desperately wanting these items for a while and i cant buy them. please help!

image_2023-12-29_195853527.png

2 hours ago, vapor aretz said:

hey so my card has been declining on purchases ive been making and browsing the forums for this exact problem, i found that the system probably thinks its fraud and cancels my purchase. can someone please make it stop? ive been desperately wanting these items for a while and i cant buy them. please help!

Not mptf support but most likely an issue with your bank/card holder.

Honestly I had an issue using my $25 gift card on mannco.store. I think it can either be an issue with support or with your bank. It may be the same for you homie.

1 hour ago, Lucyfer said:

image.png.4fb1bf5f20d5a0fc9a98c12d6d5c3018.png

Hey man, for 2 months, neither could I 🤣

how far gone in vaccinators does one need to be to attain this level of brokeness

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

how far gone in vaccinators does one need to be to attain this level of brokeness

The insanity of being rich through them is real

16 hours ago, vapor aretz said:

This has been happening to me aswell, but for Mannco.store

Hey so: These small charges are exactly what the Banks are looking at as far as fraud. Call the number on the back of the card and let them know you have approved this charge. Sounds like a simple case of your card Issuer looking out for your behalf. We all know this is how fraud begins. They start in small increments and if it goes through after several attempts then comes the big one that wipes you out. Just my 2 cents worth and believe me it's worth less than that. Having been a victim of fraud too many times to count. This is a trust issue, and trust me you can only count your true friends on one hand.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL.!!!