Automatically remove listings from users with full backpacks + change to "Raw Keys"

GladHander

Recently, I've had many occurrences where I set up a trade offer only for it to get error 15'd due to the bot i'm trading with having a full backpack. It doesn't matter if you're giving them a single item for a hundred of theirs when they're at 3000/3000 space; the bot is rendered completely useless until the owner manually withdraws items. This has lead to deceptive listings hanging at or near the top of the classified page for up to weeks at a time. If Backpack.tf can automatically remove buy orders from users with insufficient currency, then I don't see why it isn't possible to detect full backpacks too.

On the topic of the way Backpack.tf detects currency, I think that the system's definition of "Raw Keys" is painfully outdated. The system not only detects the classic Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, but secondary keys as well. This has lead to situations where I can't sell my items to a Buy Order listing because the "Raw Keys" they have are all secondary keys. Obviously, a bot isn't going to give out something like an End of the Line Key as a substitute for a classic key when the former is significantly more expensive than the latter. I don't think secondary keys should be considered "Raw Keys" in the same vain as "Raw Metal" when they are widely considered not to be "pure."

8 hours ago, Simple said:

My bot has been full a lot, It should be back to normal now. It has been caotic lately.

I get it, it happens. I think this feature will make things easier for users while not posing any complications for the bots since they can just automatically relist once they've been emptied.