Marketplace.tf Ban Appeal Assistance

RussellSproutz

Hello, my name is Russell. I'm trying to reach out to the marketplace.tf support. I've been replying periodically for over 3 weeks and have yet to get a response on the marketplace.tf support site and have attempted to add the user that has been helping me. I've paid the fees and its been 3 weeks. I've tried the marketplace.tf discord but I've been banned from there. Currently trying to look for other options to reach out. If you all know any other ways to reach out, I appreciate it. Worse case I'll just wait it out. It seems like I've done all I could. I'm sure someone will respond sooner than later. Thanks!

For background for my marketplace ban is over here: https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/81425-i-got-banned-from-backpacktf-just-yesterday-for-an-accidental-chargeback-on-marketplacetf-due-to-identity-theft-13-months-ago/

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, matt said:

Hello Russell, I'm in the same situation, but we need to wait for their (Marketplace.tf) response, this ain't the place to make a "ban appeal" 🫠

l know matt. I ended up putting it here as a last resort. I'm sure they will eventually get back to us. Thanks though for responding.

Just now, Russell said:

l know matt. I ended up putting it here as a last resort. I'm sure they will eventually get back to us. Thanks though for responding.

I understand the frustration of waiting. I've been waiting since October for a response too... the worse is that it limits us on trading with marketplace verified sellers ..

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hollowka said:

I waited around 2 months to get an answer on my unban appeal

No way? My first response was Oct.23. So I'll wait till Dec.23 before I follow up again. Thanks for letting me know, hollowka.

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Free my man/woman Russel they didn't do anything

For real. xD In all seriousness, I've been trying to appeal this for 2 years and 3 months now. I'm almost there. I've already paid back chargeback and the fees. Just waiting for them to respond.

14 hours ago, Russell said:

For real. xD In all seriousness, I've been trying to appeal this for 2 years and 3 months now. I'm almost there. I've already paid back chargeback and the fees. Just waiting for them to respond.

image.png.ad85a45cd0cebb2e621b48be37bc3dc4.png

• Astonished 1