Can’t find anything on this

Asiago Chicken

I unboxed this and couldn’t find any info on this hat or effect, is there a estimated price anyone has for this Radiant Rivalry Patriot Peak?

A6A47D26-D059-4A70-BCFC-77DEB83EF8C4.jpg

• Astonished 1

I sold a radiant rivalry caribou for 100 pure half a day into listing it, cant tell if the effect is sought after. Wouldn't go under 200 since this is a higher tier all class. I imagine this cant be the only one unboxed, none currently listed?

12 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

I sold a radiant rivalry caribou for 100 pure half a day into listing it, cant tell if the effect is sought after. Wouldn't go under 200 since this is a higher tier all class. I imagine this cant be the only one unboxed, none currently listed?

I could not find another listing or anything on this hat but I only looked on bp.tf

1 minute ago, Asiago Chicken said:

I could not find another listing or anything on this hat but I only looked on bp.tf

oh woah you actually seem to be worlds first. that's neat

17 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

oh woah you actually seem to be worlds first. that's neat

It does appear so, that’s pretty cool

Definitely don't sell for under 250. I personally would list for 350~ since it is one of the nicer effects from the update, on a very desired hat, especially if it stays as the only one.

Also don't take what absalonn says serious, "I'll buy for 120 right now", he's well aware of what he's doing. 💀 He does this all the time. 

Id list it for 300 personally.

On a side note, don't add anyone with "buying new effects" or such in their profile name, all of them are trying to get stuff for dirt cheap, none of them are honest. 

22 minutes ago, bonedensityzero said:

Definitely don't sell for under 250. I personally would list for 350~ since it is one of the nicer effects from the update, on a very desired hat, especially if it stays as the only one.

Also don't take what absalonn says serious, "I'll buy for 120 right now", he's well aware of what he's doing. 💀 He does this all the time. 

u are delusional, 350 when frosty is listed at 240 and sister effect of this very effect he is asking about was asking 200, i like how people with little to no experience keep telling others yeah list at double or triple its value and then they wonder why it didnt sell, 
he is asking for an estimate i cant be sure if he does want to sell or not but if he does his best bet is to list at a fair price so it can sell in the hype, or highball like u say and then struggle to get less than 200 later

my offer that clearly stated " i would quickbuy it" if you know what that means is so he is aware what a quickbuyer would pay and not get manipulated by someone who lurks in the forums and offer him 80 or smthn whatever are the methods he use to manipulate these people like what happened with the summit lid and the elite grade strange warpaint even tho in both forums people explained the value of the hats

Absa's offer might be a little low but it ain't horrendously bad if you're looking to get rid of it fast, if not, even hype is still up there so I'd say list for 250-275.

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your input but I do not plan on selling if it does end up becoming a 1:1, I personally really like the effect since I enjoy the team based effects. We will see though 

5 hours ago, bonedensityzero said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with what he's doing. Let the man cook

6 hours ago, Asiago Chicken said:

Thank you guys for your input but I do not plan on selling if it does end up becoming a 1:1, I personally really like the effect since I enjoy the team based effects. We will see though 

Tough Break is one of the most unboxed cases, the chance of it staying 1 of 1 is suuuper low. Most new effect patriot peaks end up with ~8 after the event. If you did decide to sell I would buy it for ~150 for keeps. Not gonna pretend it's an amazing deal, I just want the hat and can't really justify spending much more than that :)

• Like 1