[Price Check] Unusual Radiant Rivalry Tundra Top and Unusual Radiant Rivalry Head Hedge

StrafeUp

Hello everyone, opened those 2 tonight and I wonder how the prices are going for them
It's a new effect and Tundra Top seems to be nice all class with big and shiny effect, Head Hedge is the soldier's hat with the same effect, so is there a rough estimate on how to price them?

Please, advice :)

image.thumb.png.d91ba049856957ea4b92c5a3a3d62522.pngimage.thumb.png.d2543174882286fcd4fc1604d1786e43.png

Great unboxes! New items are tough to price but I will give you my best estimation based on experience. I think Radiant Rivalry is a worse version of Starlight Haze. Starlight Haze on the Tundra Top is currently listed at 225. For now, I would start with listing at around 200. After the hype of the event, consider lowering your price. Anything under 80 keys is too low. For the Head Hedge I would start at 50 keys and consider lowering over time. Anything under 20 keys is too low. Start high and lowering over time always seems to be the best strategy with newly added items. Take this with a grain of salt. Hope this helps! 

realistically 150 for the tundra imo, can possibly get more but it will prob settle at 100-120 after the hype is over, i have seen starlight haze go for 150-200 and haze is much better
also comparing to other mid tiers like sakura and trove

tundra have alot of people that likes it tho, so i wouldnt be surprised if it sold fast at 150