Estimate on a Unusual Scruffed 'n Stitched

Biggster

I just got this last night. I have never really known anything about elite grade items about pricing or unusual elites for that matter. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!

20231210221018_1.jpg

It’s hard to get a rough estimate on prices for new effects and hats right now considering the update has only been out for a few days.

It’s a decent effect but a single class elite grade so I’d probably estimate somewhere around 250-300 at least for now.

Please be cautious of a certain individual named CMP who may add you. He’s notorious for stalking these forums and attempting to shark new effects and hats. 

Right now it is impossible to tell how much this would exactly go for. It is a single class hat and looks alright. The effect itself in combination with the hat will forever be able to get unboxed, rarity wise this wouldn’t be 1 of 1 for too long. 

I would list at 300 keys and lower over time. Anything under 100 keys is bad. 

Damn new elite grade with a new effect, always double check before ANY trade. Theres a certain guy going around called abc/mogger/cmp/pmc (all same person) that loves to “get good deals” on new hats. (He wants to fleece you)

Truth be told there's more than just the one guy mentioned above that will try to rip you off. It's a nice hat though unlike other elite grade hats added over the last couple of years or so.