block option for users

dean

The website ought to have a block button that allows users to block particular users.
For example, those would be overpricing trader bots, overpriced item sellers, or your old friends.
You won't see their listings or anything else they do on the site. but if they block you,

it has no impact on you giving traders rep so it wont affect scammers to prevent getting rep.
But still, It's up for your suggestions. Please share any thoughts you may have about it.

This is also helpful for human traders. Think about it. Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, kitten said:

who hurt you lol

Some people have shitty listings 🤷‍♂️

MP sellers can use it to block bot/user listings for bots they can't trade with.

8 minutes ago, Empyrean said:

For some reason i am unable hide listings from ignored users. Do i have to wait some time in order for settings to apply?

It looks like listings are still included on the stats page but not in the actual classifieds page. This is probably a bug I put a msg in the feedback channel but dev has been dead for like a year now.

2 hours ago, kitten said:

arent spamming ur dms

If you have alerts for an item, their listings would show up. Ignoring them stops them from showing up.

On 12/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, dean said:

"who hurt you lol" very funny

also im new at this new.backpack.tf

also forums too. also ignore option didnt work for me.

From what i noticed, ignoring a user does indeed hide listings from that specific user but only when you are on the 'CLASSIFIEDS' page of the item and not the 'STATS' page of the item.