What's on your Smissmas wishlist?

F. Bomb Fitzgerald

Old maps are playable now, and hopefully the full event drops in the next couple days here.  What's on your wishlist?  Do you think we'll get warpaints?  I'm hoping some of the unusual effects aren't overkill on the winter theme, and if there are palette swaps of an effect, that they vary up some of the graphics and not just the colors.  What's on your wishlist?

hatred.0.0.jpg

My backpack is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this community. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter gameplay. And I always wanted to killbind violently. This is the time of vengeance and no hat is worth saving. And I will put in the scrapyard bot as many as I can. It's time for me to sell. And it's time for me to buy. My trader main crusade begins here.

25 minutes ago, Rainy said:

Bonzo Larrikin robin and 1 million ganjilion dolars

Try playing eu hightower casual, there is a guy that has one that frequents those servers. No idea if it's clean or duped, don't think it has ever loaded on bp. Gonna grab their steam link next time I see them (if I dont forget).

24 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Try playing eu hightower casual, there is a guy that has one that frequents those servers. No idea if it's clean or duped, don't think it has ever loaded on bp. Gonna grab their steam link next time I see them (if I dont forget).

If it’s citalopram, or pest control as he is  known now, he has me blocked 😃 if it’s not though, I’d love to know

4 hours ago, 【✨NineVolt✨】 said:

Japanese snacks and to pay off debts lol

Ooh which snacks!  I used to live in Japan, so I have a long list of stuff I miss from there...

I want valve to remove all decorated weapons and war paints. Reintroduce old school festives. Make more mvm tours and add new aussies. Add strange variations of weapons that do not have them yet (banana pls). 

• Love 1

A full-fledged no corners cut flawless new MvM tour with 1-2 new maps, new aussies, new killstreaks, new incentives (ticket cost vs time spent vs average reward), and better gold pan drop rates :steamhappy:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bananas said:

hatred.0.0.jpg

My backpack is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this community. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter gameplay. And I always wanted to killbind violently. This is the time of vengeance and no hat is worth saving. And I will put in the scrapyard bot as many as I can. It's time for me to sell. And it's time for me to buy. My trader main crusade begins here.

ay can i join u brother