What is the added value for a spelled item ?

Erydrim

I missed years of TF2 trading and I'm recieving a lot of offers for my spelled items. 

I would like to know what is the added value for a spelled item ? I feel like it is the good time to get rid of my inventory thanks to this value boost on my old items. 

(I have  cosmetics with Spectral Spectrum and Sinister Staining, + weapons with Exorcism and Halloween Fire)

Spelled items.png

Go on classified for each item and see what other spelled items are listed for. Spells do add but some more than others. If you have anything with two or three spells on one single item those can be very expensive. For those double or tripple spelled items feel free to react on my comment for a price check specifically for those. Hope this helps!

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Go on classified for each item and see what other spelled items are listed for. Spells do add but some more than others. If you have anything with two or three spells on one single item those can be very expensive. For those double or tripple spelled items feel free to react on my comment for a price check specifically for those. Hope this helps!

what about quadruple spelled items?

Screen_Shot_2020-01-04_at_17.22.28.png

14 minutes ago, Dominant said:

Ok thanks, my Strange Degreaser actually have Exorcism and Halloween Flames on it

2 hours ago, Erydrim said:

Ok thanks, my Strange Degreaser actually have Exorcism and Halloween Flames on it

that one is about 30 keys, buyorders at 28 and sellers for double spelled killstreak and spec ks ones at 30 and 31. So 28-30

• Like 1
  • Confused 1