Fab building

AwesomeSause

So I want to get more keys, and I remember the only decent way apart from wasting my money was building fabricators, but is it still worth doing nowadays? I was mainly doing it when a key was worth 80-120, and now its around 60.

To build a prof ks kit it's around 2 keys (or 3 depending on the price) so you'd only get like 30 ref profit most of the time, but if you build them almost every day like I did you'd eventually get enough metal to buy keys.

But is it worth the hassle and time now? And would it actually do anything due to the key price?

E.G.

Killstreak weapons = 40 ref done

Kb808 x 36                                                      

52 ref  done                 

Taunt processor x 15                        

22 ref   done       

Money furnace x13                         

19 ref      done      

Emotion detector x8                        

1.33 ref         done   

Pump x5     done                                        1 ref

Bomb stabiliser x3      done                      1 ref

Currency digester x3                      10 ref

146.33 ref

17 minutes ago, Smartieshehe said:

its not complicated 😅, kit price - fab cost = profit and factor in the time, (just get a job)

Yeah that's what I do, but I times the price of one part by the amount I need so it looks more complicated 

(also I have a job but I feel silly spending money on this game)

You will make profit doing this, its just alot of time spent on building them. If you have a steady supply of fabs, parts and kits to use (from mvm grinding for example, or friends who dump their trash parts into you) it can get pretty profitable.

Time wise, i think their are better ways to profit though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Freak4ever2000™ said:

You will make profit doing this, its just alot of time spent on building them. If you have a steady supply of fabs, parts and kits to use (from mvm grinding for example, or friends who dump their trash parts into you) it can get pretty profitable.

Time wise, i think their are better ways to profit though.

Yeah, if I remember correctly as long as trade bots and steam were up and running it took me at least half an hour or less, the real time waster is selling it yourself instead of to bots (bots buy for wayy less so no profit)