Order the effects.

AwesomeSause

Are you referring to the classifieds? It used to be that way before they changed it to particle index # for some reason. It's now organized now by effects (1-308), then weapon effects (700-704), and taunt effects (3000-) last. Dunno why it's not changed back.

from experience it was a pain in the ass if you wanted to look for effects in the same trio which is gonna be more applicable for most

most traders know at least roughly the order of release for effect collections so it's just more inherently useful

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Heidecker said:

You can order them by effect name. Excluding "72", they are in perfect alphabetical order that way.

image.png.38fedf7c9a3628fa5b81bf9ffb4c5e37.png

Where the fuck has that been all my life one sec

58 minutes ago, Norah said:

from experience it was a pain in the ass if you wanted to look for effects in the same trio which is gonna be more applicable for most

most traders know at least roughly the order of release for effect collections so it's just more inherently useful

Yeah, I do kind of like that but man alive it's a pain in the ass sometimes, especially as it squishes the hat effects under taunt effects

58 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Yeah, I do kind of like that but man alive it's a pain in the ass sometimes, especially as it squishes the hat effects under taunt effects

You can choose General > Cosmetic to filter out taunts or other things too.

Ctrl F moment

I'm going to use Ctrl F regardless of how it's ordered but norah is right that if I find one of them and I want the sister effects it's much easier if they are ordered by ID instead of name.

Should clarify I'm talking about the classifieds box on the old site, there's a search bar on the effects list on both sites and the classified filter on next so I don't see a problem on either of those sites.