bptf automatic

Versal

https://github.com/theversal/bptfautomatic

For this program to work correctly, you will need the following:

• Steam username
  • Steam password
  • Steam identity secret (for accepting confirmations)
  • Steam shared secret (for automatic session reauthentication)
  • bp.tf token (to access your listings and bump them)
  • bp.tf API key (to obtain key prices)."

Attention

• Do not place orders for keys. Buy orders will simply be ignored, and with sell orders, there may be a situation where your key's price is calculated twice, the price of the key itself plus the price of the placed order. Until this bug is fixed, do not make orders for Mann Co. Supply Crate Key.

P.S. I've been testing it for a month, and it's working fine. Several oldfags have tried to scam by sending killstreak weapons, but they didn't succeed.

If this program delists items and then lists again to bypass the listings time like gladiator and liquid bots, then no, I don't recommend it. You will just get banned if you abuse this just like them.

Whenever I see an item that's been listed for less than 2 weeks I check the item history and use the date they got it as a basis for when it was listed.

Sure you can obscure some of the details and make it look as though your overpriced unusual was only listed recently for that absurd price and not for several months but I don't really think that'd benefit you in any meaningful way

This seems really interesting, are there any security concerns when using this? I noticed this in the config:

"i_understand_the_risks": true,

If this is all self-hosted and safer than gladiator I might try it out.

14 hours ago, Versal said:

For this program to work correctly, you will need the following:

• Steam username
  • Steam password
  • Brothers in blues (for accepting treasure trove)
  • Social security number (for automatic session reauthentication)
  • Goblin darts (to access your listings and bump them)
  • Mommy’s credit card (to obtain key prices)."

I’m in………. heh see u loosers in richville usa

2 hours ago, Bukz said:

This seems really interesting, are there any security concerns when using this? I noticed this in the config:

If this is all self-hosted and safer than gladiator I might try it out.

I'm having a hard time tracking down the original forum post, but needless to say, it's happened that people lost their items to maliciously coded trading bots. It might be worth reading through the code for peace of mind, but from what I remember of that particular scam, the malicious parts were obfuscated.

9 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

Ayo looks epic, thanks G

1 thanks from 19 downloads, not bad

5 hours ago, Strife Hale said:

If this program delists items and then lists again to bypass the listings time like gladiator and liquid bots, then no, I don't recommend it. You will just get banned if you abuse this just like them.

No, it doesn't delist items.

3 hours ago, Bukz said:

I have FIXED the original Backpack.tf automatic. I haven't created a new one, so this code will have some of its original elements that I haven't touched.
"i_understand_the_risks": true, is one of these original elements.

48 minutes ago, Brown said:

I'm having a hard time tracking down the original forum post, but needless to say, it's happened that people lost their items to maliciously coded trading bots. It might be worth reading through the code for peace of mind, but from what I remember of that particular scam, the malicious parts were obfuscated.

Yeah, I know about this scam, and I completely agree with you that it is better to double-check this program by yourself.

The easiest way would be to do this: open the original automatic and compare with mine in those parts where the codes do not match, see if there are any links to third-party services.

Another way to decide whether to trust a program or not is to look at who created it and whether it's in their interest to deceive someone. I have two Backpack.tf accounts with a total worth of $5,000 to $6,000 each. I have been trading on Backpack.tf for over 5 years, and currently, I have my own marketplace in development. So, draw your own conclusions. Is it beneficial for me to risk losing all of this and ruining my project to scam you out of a couple of thousand dollars?

3 hours ago, Versal said:

I have FIXED the original Backpack.tf automatic. I haven't created a new one, so this code will have some of its original elements that I haven't touched.

There have been many “fixed” versions and each was abandoned or had its own bugs. Automatic is just ancient and I wouldn’t build on top of it. How can anyone be sure it doesn’t contain the same old bugs or new ones. 

3 hours ago, Versal said:

Another way to decide whether to trust a program or not is to look at who created it and whether it's in their interest to deceive someone.

In all honesty, this really doesn’t mean anything

9 hours ago, Strife Hale said:

If this program delists items and then lists again to bypass the listings time like gladiator […]

?????

• 4 weeks later...

I had a problem with installing npm modules. I informed Versal. And he help me. We solvd this by sharing "node_modules" folder.

I think, this is a good version of backpack automatic. Many thaks to Versal.