[PRICE CHECK] Hellspawned Horns Mean Captain

AsakaAkira888

https://backpack.tf/classifieds?item=Mean Captain&quality=5&tradable=1&craftable=1&australium=-1&particle=297&killstreak_tier=0

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Unusual Mean Captain?filter=Horns

Can't believe people actually paying for this shit lmfao, average 400$ sales on its graph reflects nearby horns listings. Stellar and storms being listed around 600$+ with few sales around there. Though its all assumptions, if someone did list a stellar or storm one around 400$ i imagine it would insta sell.

• Love 1

I'd say around 200 keys cuz some people see it as themed but be careful with austin on your friends list, he's gonna scam you with cash or shark you and IDK why he's not banned on backpack yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Strife Hale said:

I'd say around 200 keys cuz some people see it as themed but be careful with austin on your friends list, he's gonna scam you with cash or shark you and IDK why he's not banned on backpack yet.

Thx 

One thing to keep in mind here: while rash decisions are often bad decisions this might be worth selling rather sooner than later. These effects will be unboxable forever and there will ultimately be dozens if not hundreds with the same/similar effect. 

I’d advise you not to hold out for better offers for months on end. But still be wary of potential buyers using this logic, they might try to shark you or haggle you down by a lot.

Good luck, atm these still go for absurd prices!