[PRICE CHECK] Strange Hot FT Business Class War Paint

piro

Buddy of mine unboxed this and wanted to see what he could get for it. Told him buy orders were around 132 pure and gave him some advice but I figured gathering some opinions on it couldn't hurt. Wear is FT

rafl unbox.png

This is one hell of an item. The combination of assassin-grade, strange, and unusual definitely makes this over 100 keys. While I can't give an exact price, expect triple digit ranges. I'm guessing the wear of this war paint is either field tested or well worn. The sellers for unusual versions of this war paint, not strange, on SCM go as low as 104$ (rough estimate: 45 keys)

I would consider this something to keep for personal use and eventually apply onto a weapon. The price will be high enough that there may not be much people interested for a future proposed price for whatever you friend may think of.

Coulda sworn this exact skin generation was unboxed and listed before but early in the crate releasing, can't seem to find a trace of it though. think it was listed at like 4 or 500 as a "placeholder"

13 hours ago, piro said:

lmao cmp already tried adding my friend to shark him 💀

Yeah he tends to do that with people on here/discord/trade servers

image.gif.ae5fd0420ef0ed265a7a17852cea8d8f.gif

• Haha 2