(Unusual Price) Haven't done much training so im not sure how much this unusual I unboxxed is worth

Jacob12345

Acidic Climate, which is worse than Otherworldly Weather, is asking 300. I'd say shoot for like 400 just for the hell of it considering it's a popular effect. CMB is going to offer you 50 keys and then relist it for 500. Please be cautious and price check everything before you agree to a trade.

4 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

Everybody warning for CMB is INSANE lmao, talking like yall wouldnt do the same if you had the opportunity 💀

6BAF0B8F226D4EE3C7C71567F388E494771EBE07

*vine thud*

7 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

Everybody warning for CMB is INSANE lmao, talking like yall wouldnt do the same if you had the opportunity 💀

Dog all i do is just unbox i couldn't gaf about trading 😭

7 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

No shit any trader wants a good deal, but none of us are adding these people and targeting them directly to shark them like he has. He literally just got caught sharking an unusual legendary lid and a new effect herald's helm, and many more. He's blatantly screwing these people over. 

13 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

Everyone wants good deals but going out of your way to shark fresh unbox's from people with no experience is beyond scummy, everyone can see that clearly. The user has a long enough history of taking advantage of new users already and still gloats about it. 

DO NOT SELL IT TO CMP WHATEVER YOU DO!!!!! ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE BUYING NEW EFFECTS WILL OFFER YOU A FRACTION OF WHAT ITS WORTH. 400 keys is reasonable. DO NOT SELL IT FOR LESS THAN 300!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Rainy said:

DO NOT SELL IT TO CMP WHATEVER YOU DO!!!!! ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE BUYING NEW EFFECTS WILL OFFER YOU A FRACTION OF WHAT ITS WORTH. 400 keys is reasonable. DO NOT SELL IT FOR LESS THAN 300!!!!!!!

bro is the counter-cmp 💀 its a case-hat case-effect. I think 150-250 pure is more realistic.

Obviously I respect people trying to help unboxers not get sharked, but demand for these hats and effects is unproven. I don't think it makes sense to say that anything less than 300 isn't fair. Teach the unboxer not to get sharked (show them buy orders, # in existence, similar sellers), then let them decide what price is acceptable

2 hours ago, ll1____1ll said:

opportunity? bro he's the one going out of his way to add less experienced people to shark them 💀

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, zelias said:

opportunity? bro he's the one going out of his way to add less experienced people to shark them 💀

That's a fair point. If I met someone in-game who had unboxed a new unusual and was insistent on listing it on SCM/dumping it... ofc I'd swoop too. But theres a difference between that and literally adding dozens of unboxers and sniping the noob ones

3 hours ago, ll1____1ll said:

As long as the seller understands that they're quickselling, then I see nothing wrong. However, when a person deliberately targets and manipulates sellers into quickselling without their knowledge, that is extremely wrong.

0709E7B5635A4D2B4423FC8AB2102A04CCF78150

F6B573300A8A10740DAA8E7511DD17A70D8E90C1

A victim of CMP's after buying his celestial summit reel fly for 50 and immediately flipping it for 125. Not sure how this guy still has access on the site when any of us can pull up a different shark trade from him. Even Mannco banned his sharking ass and they dont even have anti-shark rules.

3 hours ago, ll1____1ll said:

No actually we wouldn’t, every person with premiums search and access to trade servers could do the same thing but don’t because they have morals. If you are the type of person who would take advantage of someone’s inexperience for your own personal gain, and potential huge losses for them, you are not a good person. 

52 minutes ago, Rainy said:

No actually we wouldn’t, every person with premiums search and access to trade servers could do the same thing but don’t because they have morals. If you are the type of person who would take advantage of someone’s inexperience for your own personal gain, and potential huge losses for them, you are not a good person. 

fair point, im not saying i would but alot of up and coming traders such as this guy, do this alot, and when you see other new traders like him complain how he is sharking them its quite laughable when they try to warn others, knowing damn well they would do the same if opportunity came up.

1 hour ago, SoundDrout said:

As long as the seller understands that they're quickselling, then I see nothing wrong. However, when a person deliberately targets and manipulates sellers into quickselling without their knowledge, that is extremely wrong.

i agree, as said before alot of up and coming traders such as this guy, do this alot, and when you see the others  complain how he is sharking them its quite laughable when they try to warn others, knowing damn well they would do the same if opportunity came up.

1 hour ago, zelias said:

im not denying that at all lmao, this is sickening to watch, especially seeing that celestial summit lid go for 650. Id literally sell my irl possesion and gather 1000 keys in a heartbeat if i had the chance to grab it in that range

51 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

i agree, as said before alot of up and coming traders such as this guy, do this alot, and when you see the others  complain how he is sharking them its quite laughable when they try to warn others, knowing damn well they would do the same if opportunity came up.

At first I thought you were endorsing the shark's behavior, but I see you're mainly talking about other traders.

I wouldn't assume every other trader that complains about this person is just as greedy and would shark others. They are simply trying to stop this from happening because it's essentially scamming. It's terrible to see others go through being sharked and lose so much money, some people can relate to that as they have been scammed or sharked themselves.

50 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

im not denying that at all lmao, this is sickening to watch, especially seeing that celestial summit lid go for 650. Id literally sell my irl possesion and gather 1000 keys in a heartbeat if i had the chance to grab it in that range

If it's sickening to watch someone get sharked, why would you sell everything for a chance to grab it in that range? You're not thinking about the seller at all, they would be losing a lot of money if you did that. I feel as though you're sickened that you weren't able to shark them instead of CMP. The only case where it's fair and morally right is if they are knowingly quickselling it, which still results in a loss for them but they are prioritizing speed over efficiency. That isn't the case here.

1 hour ago, SoundDrout said:

At first I thought you were endorsing the shark's behavior, but I see you're mainly talking about other traders.

I wouldn't assume every other trader that complains about this person is just as greedy and would shark others. They are simply trying to stop this from happening because it's essentially scamming. It's terrible to see others go through being sharked and lose so much money, some people can relate to that as they have been scammed or sharked themselves.

If it's sickening to watch someone get sharked, why would you sell everything for a chance to grab it in that range? You're not thinking about the seller at all, they would be losing a lot of money if you did that. I feel as though you're sickened that you weren't able to shark them instead of CMP. The only case where it's fair and morally right is if they are knowingly quickselling it, which still results in a loss for them but they are prioritizing speed over efficiency. That isn't the case here.

my main point i was trying to convey here is the fact that what CMB did is terrible. As a fellow trader myself i would offer a reasonable trade where both the seller and the buyer are happy/comfortable to trade their items with. My point for the selling everything is the fact that i wouldnt lowball him but i would sell my irl stuff so i would give him a good offer that both of us would be happy with. i get an amazing hat he gets a reasonable price for it. Im not tryna say that if i could i would instantly try to fuck him over like CMB did offering such a lowball offer. As a person who got sharked/scammed in my past events i hate to see stuff like this fly by, without no penalty. i hope you understand

10 hours ago, ll1____1ll said:

im surprised he's been getting away with his sharking shenanigans for so damn long, like how is he not banned yet? And yeah the man's rabid af, like he gets SUPER hostile when you even call him out. Innocent men would add and discuss professionally when this guy acts like a child and cries and retaliates like yo ex girl. How ironic, knowing he goes by ABC and had baby alphabet blocks as a profile picture cause he's an absolute unhinged spoiled-rotten toddler like fr fr