Strange sagging when I move the mouse.

PHONKER

I recently started experiencing strange lags when I move the mouse while playing, but when the camera stays in one place everything is fine. There was nothing like this before...
I tried to reinstall the game, downloaded configs that worsened the graphics, set all the settings to minimum, but nothing helps.
It's simply not possible to play...
Can you tell me what the problem is?
Link to video: 

have you tried a different mouse, or disabling/uninstalling any programs that change how your mouse is used(like the LGHub or somthing to change dpi and binds ect)
but to me it seems like it has to do with something outside of tf2

19 minutes ago, xsorburax said:

Пробовали ли вы другую мышь или отключали/удаляли любые программы, которые меняют способ использования вашей мыши (например, LGHub или что-то еще для изменения dpi и привязки и т. д.),
но мне кажется, что это связано с чем-то за пределами tf2

No, I didn’t delete it, to be honest I doubt that it’s the mouse, but I just recently bought it...
In other games everything is fine, this problem is with TF2...

1 hour ago, xsorburax said:

Пробовали ли вы другую мышь или отключали/удаляли любые программы, которые меняют способ использования вашей мыши (например, LGHub или что-то еще для изменения dpi и привязки и т. д.),
но мне кажется, что это связано с чем-то за пределами tf2

I'm just fucking shocked, I replaced the mouse with an old one and everything works great!
What nonsense is this and what should I do with the new mouse? How can I play normally with her?

49 minutes ago, PHONKER said:

I'm just fucking shocked, I replaced the mouse with an old one and everything works great!
What nonsense is this and what should I do with the new mouse? How can I play normally with her?

ask her if she wants to work