[PRICE CHECK] Celestial Summit Legendary Lid

boston

Congrats, that is incredible! This would be worth atleast a golden pan. Also considering summit is twice as rare as ascent. You basically pulled the best 2023 halloween version of this god tier hat.

we cant know for sure, would suggest u list at a placeholder of a 5000 or smthn and take offers when its tradable

just a random estimate here so you dont get sharked it would be something like 1500-2500 depending on how much people appreciate it
its not an accurate estimate but just so people dont offer you 300 for it

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Are we really valuing the sb/arcana knock offs at god tier cmon now 💀

if there was a spellbound or arcana version of this hat it would also go for multiple golden pans. Even average limited event effects on the legendary lid have sold for 1000-2000 keys. If you really think a great effect like celestial summit isn’t worth near a golden pan, you’re in denial. 

2 minutes ago, Dominant said:

if there was a spellbound or arcana version of this hat it would also go for multiple golden pans. Even average limited event effects on the legendary lid have sold for 1000-2000 keys. If you really think a great effect like celestial summit isn’t worth near a golden pan, you’re in denial. 

don't even have words. not sure what cope you're on. Lid gotta be the most unboxed event hat now, they rarely meet B/Os and sell lower for full pure to backpack buyers who highball on a placeholder price of like 4000 keys just to not sell for months. The sakura one was a nice sale. Haven't really seen any other new ones get there. You?

1 hour ago, Littlepudintater said:

Are we really valuing the sb/arcana knock offs at god tier cmon now 💀

erm... my knockoff swirly arcana is worth at least 60,000 USD... it doesnt matter if its a 1 of 7 and always (always) unboxable on shitty all classes making the effect really common its still a super god tier

• Thanks 1

Ignore the haters bro, don’t take an offer you don’t like. List for 3000 keys and ask for any offers. Always good to get a second opinion on valuations. 

don't listen to the elitist chuds that do anything to keep their precious old Halloween effects infinitely inflating in price, effect is cool and looks nice, assassin grade is rare and the legendary lid is one of the most universally liked all classes in the game, especially compared to other assassin or elite grades. Put a placeholder on it, don't settle for offers you think are subpar.

1 hour ago, birch said:

don't listen to the elitist chuds that do anything to keep their precious old Halloween effects infinitely inflating in price, effect is cool and looks nice, assassin grade is rare and the legendary lid is one of the most universally liked all classes in the game, especially compared to other assassin or elite grades. Put a placeholder on it, don't settle for offers you think are subpar.

you sound poor

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, TheTexanTiger said:

I wouldn't sell for less than 800 keys, but I bet you could get over 1,000

Most sane trader in the thread

4 hours ago, TheTexanTiger said:

I wouldn't sell for less than 800 keys, but I bet you could get over 1,000

This is ridiculous. I would take the Lid for 800 keys in a heartbeat. Let me just publicly offer you 800 pure or the equivalent in paypal cash. 

5 minutes ago, Dominant said:

This is ridiculous. I would take the Lid for 800 keys in a heartbeat. Let me just publicly offer you 800 pure or the equivalent in paypal cash. 

No gpan?

18 minutes ago, Dominant said:

You don’t even have 800 keys to deploy if they were to take ☠️

6 hours ago, birch said:

Homie you are simply too poor to give a valid take in any thread get your money up first stop getting your funny up 💪

21 hours ago, Dominant said:

Congrats, that is incredible! This would be worth atleast a golden pan. Also considering summit is twice as rare as ascent. You basically pulled the best 2023 halloween version of this god tier hat.

haley on X: "https://t.co/6GZIWasnt2" / X

Probably a lot. Four figures easy. Although any trader knows this hat's true destiny is to be listed by some dumb-dumb for $10,000 on Marketplace, where it will sit untouched until the heat death of the universe.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1