ChatGPT'S Loadouts #1

AwesomeSause

it's not decent you've just tricked yourself into putting the AI on a pedestal through cognitive dissonance alone. even if the loadout was utterly dogshit you would've justified it as being fitting somewhat

3 hours ago, `Yahiamice said:

it's not decent you've just tricked yourself into putting the AI on a pedestal through cognitive dissonance alone. even if the loadout was utterly dogshit you would've justified it as being fitting somewhat

why are you being so rood :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Is chat GPT stupid?

Well, it can't tell the difference between the Rusty Reaper and the Pryrobotics Pack.

On 10/16/2023 at 12:34 PM, `Yahiamice said:

What are you on about?? I'm just saying it's decent, I'm not "justifying" it. I'm sorry I haven't got good enough taste for you, Mr rich man. I'm just having fun, don't mind me.

I'm disappointed of your behaviour, though, not that you care.

On 10/16/2023 at 9:23 PM, Scott Bakula said:

Well, it can't tell the difference between the Rusty Reaper and the Pryrobotics Pack.

True, that's really annoying. But then again I used to think the pyrobotics pack DID make your head robotic.