Premium Search Beyond the Options Offered in the UI

bob_2_

I would like to be able to search the bp.tf database beyond the options which the UI offers such as quality, particle, spell ect. Specifically, I would like to be able to search for specific values within the items__attributes__account_info__steamid section of the data for items. if I download a users item history via JSON I can see and search this section, however, I would like to be able to search the entire database for values within this section instead of just individual user histories. 

If anyone has any suggestions I could appreciate any info, even if it is just a lead.

Thanks!

• Like 1

That would be pretty neat. I'm very sure you can recommend on the backpack.tf discord. I see they're still trying to revamp next.backpack.tf. It doesn't hurt to suggest to the developers there. ^_^

3 hours ago, Russell said:

I see they're still trying to revamp next.backpack.tf.

There hasn't been a new feature in over a year and the last change was some sort of bug fix like 5 months ago (iirc)

12 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

There hasn't been a new feature in over a year and the last change was some sort of bug fix like 5 months ago (iirc)

Oof 

Id suggest maybe stopping by the discord and dropping a message in the next suggestion channel. You would have a fair chance of the Devs reading your suggestion at the very least 👍

• Like 2