wafflecookie

Best all class misc in 2023?   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Best all class misc in 2023?

• Antlers
    • Virtual viewfinder
    • Polar pullover
    • Captain spaceman

Polar pullover wins because it is by far the easiest to hide under a hat, on top of that has an equip region which clashes with pyro heads and very little (if anything) else.

Antlers second best because it has no equip region, doesn't look as bad as spacemann or viewfinder. However you'll probably get people calling you a furry because antlers

Spacemann and Viewfinder are both basically impossible to hide and neither really look good unless you build around it, but spacemann can have invasion effects so that puts it higher than viewfinder imo

And that's my tierlist from guy who's never owned an all-class unusual misc

• Like 2

Antlers have always been king 😛

VVF has some atrocious clipping

Spaceman is sick for abduc and neb but most of the other effects are kinda meh

Pullover is... good enough 

While the antlers and pullover have more adaptability and utility, they look too silly imo. The virtual viewfinder looks really cool, especially when paired with a suitable futuristic loadout. The captain space mann is not bad when paired with a universal translator or other space cosmetics.

i mean in 2023 i would vote for nothing because the price alone would make me feel like a fraud every time i wear it

but honestly i think i like the VV the most, like how kinda strange it is. it being fully paintable is a plus too

I may own a Galactic Codex Captain Space Mann, an Aces High Antlers, Aces High Virtual Viewfinder, Nuts n' Bolts Virtual Viewfinder, and a Miami Nights Polar Pullover but I would prioritize as such: Antlers > Polar Pullover > Virtual ViewFinder > Captain Space Mann

Nothing better in 2023. It's very hard to surprise anyone now really 😅 I sold mine all these things , they are all different how can you compare them ... but vvf conflicts with some items , obviously antlers top 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rancid Feet said:

Festivized rack once they change the equip region.

image.thumb.png.21aa88abf568066b606ec0240cd8e644.png

Im guessing that wont ever happend, seems like the author of the item has already questioned it to a valve employee in charge of submitting workshop items. Otherwise would be the coolest misc indeed :(

On 9/16/2023 at 3:38 AM, wafflecookie said:

Just a quick poll to see what people think today of the current all class miscs. Got idea from a post in 2015. 

Yeah, still Antlers. VVF really not good with killstreak eyes (neither is Captain Space Mann)
PullOver not really good with pyro, and you can have Three antler at the same time