Quickswitching?

Chels

So after the updates from the last year fucking with quickswitching i don't understand if it still works or not at this point, does some1 mind enlightening me?

33 minutes ago, Chels said:

So after the updates from the last year fucking with quickswitching i don't understand if it still works or not at this point, does some1 mind enlightening me?

Yeah it still works homie.

There's a guide detailing the steps on youtube, but essentially it just entails leaving an open cosmetic slot on a loadout (take Loadout A, for example) and putting the desired quickwitch misc, like the Gauzed Gaze, in the corrosponding cosmetic slot on another loadout (Loadout B). While on loadout B, swap to A and while the switch is buffering click on your quickswitch hat. It should open up the equip menu, but close out of that. If done correctly, you will have swapped to your Loadout A while retaining the quickswitch misc from Loadout B in the slot it was in in Loadout B.

The "network" way doesn't work anymore ?
Empty two (conflicting) slot.

"Unplug" network (physically, or with some command), equip each item on separated slot, plug internet back.

14 minutes ago, shady_ said:

these replies are so lame, what if they want to combo two effects you can’t find on a real misc?

that, or if you want to combo an effect you CAN find on a misc, you have to drop a downpayment on a house for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shady_ said:

these replies are so lame, what if they want to combo two effects you can’t find on a real misc?

Buy 2 real miscs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

QS still works, and tbh I don't ever see it being actually fixed. The only way they could do it without fucking over a lot of people / traders is making every current QS misc a no-equip-region misc then patching quickswitching.

1 hour ago, Semper said:

Buy 2 real miscs

I'm not paying $5000+ for a VVF/Antlers/PPO with a non-trash effect so I can run 2 unusuals on Demo.

This guide still works. been using this method for years.

Quick switches are a good alternative to true miscs if you are on a budget. You can get a lot of lower end ones for good prices. While it was taken out in the past it was brought back to backlash, so i don't think they will go away any time soon.