trying to find the source of this image

Don Tomas

I'm the original owner. Please stop using my photos without my permission. Respecting the privacy and creative ownership of individuals is of paramount importance in our digital age. It is disheartening to see my photos being used without my permission. Every photograph represents a moment in time, a memory, and a piece of my creativity. I kindly urge everyone to respect the rights of photographers and creators by seeking their explicit consent before using their work. Your understanding and consideration not only protect the integrity of their art but also encourage a culture of ethical and responsible content sharing in today's interconnected world. Let's promote a digital landscape where consent and respect are the cornerstones, ensuring that each of us can freely express ourselves while safeguarding our rights. Thank you.

PS if you don't take this down in the next 24 hours my lawyers have obliged me to file a lawsuit against you. Consider your position carefully

forzadoelbaito.jpg.094eaaba23c46c5970a4e8c0bddc8b82.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ll1____1ll said:

I'm the original owner. Please stop using my photos without my permission. Respecting the privacy and creative ownership of individuals is of paramount importance in our digital age. It is disheartening to see my photos being used without my permission. Every photograph represents a moment in time, a memory, and a piece of my creativity. I kindly urge everyone to respect the rights of photographers and creators by seeking their explicit consent before using their work. Your understanding and consideration not only protect the integrity of their art but also encourage a culture of ethical and responsible content sharing in today's interconnected world. Let's promote a digital landscape where consent and respect are the cornerstones, ensuring that each of us can freely express ourselves while safeguarding our rights. Thank you.

PS if you don't take this down in the next 24 hours my lawyers have obliged me to file a lawsuit against you. Consider your position carefully

nice image lol

forzadoelbaito.jpg.094eaaba23c46c5970a4e8c0bddc8b82.jpg.3a30e0bc459d137579b7a49ca13e5e43.jpg

1 hour ago, ll1____1ll said:

square up

5 hours ago, Don Tomas said:

im trying to find this image without the text that says "forzado el bait" and see if i can find the original one

here's the image with the text

It's from quite a few years ago, since I found this Facebook page using it as an avatar, added in 2020; may be from that year or even before it.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=100070123513902

All i can say from the brief dive i did that i can say that the pic seems to be based off of some obscure Spanish meme that translates to "Forced the meme" or "Forced to meme" that mocks this image

image.thumb.png.f47063e30866a8ce5ab72163fb82e4cd.png

If you want to remove the text, there's a grand amount of photoshop tools you can use or possibly make your attempt to make a higher quality version of the image in SFM if you know how or wanna learn how