backpack.tf can't load one specific item

Asomn

I know there's probably a lot of backpack error posts here, however for some reason the "alternative source" that backpack.tf is using only can't load the Wiki Cap I have in my inventory. It can load any other new items in my inventory, however only the Wiki Cap doesn't show up. I've tried using the backpack refresher script, however it still doesn't show up even after using it for a while. Is there anyway to fix this or do I just have to wait and hope for the best?

Grand scheme of things don't think it matters at all. Not like you were gonna list a non-tradeable wiki cap, who cares whether it shows on bp or not 🤷‍♂️

But if you recently got the wiki hat this is why you wont see it. Your backpack is a month outdated the script didnt do shit for you lmfao 
 image.png.14541afe1421205bc09f05d63b9dff88.png

Well I mainly just wanted it to show up so it adds to the stats page of it where it shows how many there are and what paint it is (I painted mine).

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Fallback doesn't load untradable items you need a full refresh.

Any tips for a full refresh? I have been experiencing the same issue for a while.

7 hours ago, Asomn said:

Well I mainly just wanted it to show up so it adds to the stats page of it where it shows how many there are and what paint it is (I painted mine).

You are now a statistic because it refreshed when I randomly checked on it just now.

• Astonished 1