baseball games for beginners?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so i looked at this baseball thing a tiny bit deeper and maybe its not shabby actually,however i dont know anything about baseball and its extremely unpopular in my country any specific title i should be on the lookout for? (please recommend games available on ps4)

31 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

so i looked at this baseball thing a tiny bit deeper and maybe its not shabby actually,however i dont know anything about baseball and its extremely unpopular in my country any specific title i should be on the lookout for? (please recommend games available on ps4)

IMO best baseball game you can buy is Out Of the Park Baseball (OOTP) for Franchise/GM mode, there are so many different customization options that can be used to make each league fresh and feel different.  You can also create your own leagues with your own players and play in past MLB seasons. Thing is, the ultimate team mode they have sucks ass and if you're new to baseball and statistics in general, its going to be a steep learning curve as there's so much going on, its also only available on pc. If you're looking for multiplayer/PVP/ Ultimate Team stuff I think MLB The Show should be fine? IDK, played it a couple times but for what i like OOTP is a much better experience. You should probably start with The Show or maybe super mega baseball/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, floppyfish390 said:

IMO best baseball game you can buy is Out Of the Park Baseball (OOTP) for Franchise/GM mode, there are so many different customization options that can be used to make each league fresh and feel different.  You can also create your own leagues with your own players and play in past MLB seasons. Thing is, the ultimate team mode they have sucks ass and if you're new to baseball and statistics in general, its going to be a steep learning curve as there's so much going on, its also only available on pc. If you're looking for multiplayer/PVP/ Ultimate Team stuff I think MLB The Show should be fine? IDK, played it a couple times but for what i like OOTP is a much better experience. You should probably start with The Show or maybe super mega baseball/

i think i will go with the show for its availability on physical,any year i should look out for? i also noticed whilst looking at listings something called rbi baseball,what is y'alls opinion on that? though it might be unobtanium

35 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

i think i will go with the show for its availability on physical,any year i should look out for? i also noticed whilst looking at listings something called rbi baseball,what is y'alls opinion on that? though it might be unobtanium

RBI baseball is ass compared to the games i listed, please don't waste money on that trash. As for what year idk, think the current year one should be fine. 

4 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

would it hurt if i got older versions of mlb as they will be cheaper?

Shouldn't be too big of an issue, rosters will be for sure out of date but  if you want to get into the feel of things you should be okay. 

2 minutes ago, floppyfish390 said:

Shouldn't be too big of an issue, rosters will be for sure out of date but  if you want to get into the feel of things you should be okay. 

do you think mlb is easy?