Strange Parts in search

zin

You can select specific Strange Parts when creating buy orders, but you can’t search for classified listings, be it sell orders or buy orders, with specific Strange Parts – or any Strange Part.

My suggestion: add the Strange Part filtering to the search. Also, add an option to search for items that have any Strange Part. Perhaps even a number, like searching for items with 1, 2, or 3 Strange Parts – or any number of Strange Parts. Would be extremely useful!

• Like 2

It took them 10 years to add functions for searching spelled items

Maybe in another 10 years they might add a feature for searching by strange part if we ask enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would love more specifics to the site. There's been certain things like certain strangifiers i have been highly interested in, but is hard to find any owners or people willing to sell them...

8 hours ago, Relidom said:

I would love more specifics to the site. There's been certain things like certain strangifiers i have been highly interested in, but is hard to find any owners or people willing to sell them...

Same with skinned and Unusual weapons. It’s really difficult to find specific decorated and Unusual decorated weapons on Bp.tf.