Hide or distinguish spell buy orders

zin

For many items, buy orders at extremely high prices compared to regular prices – for spelled items only – flood the buy orders, forcing you to expand and scroll down or, often, even go back to previous pages to view the actual buy orders. I propose a simple button near or adjacent to the expand or subscribe button above buy orders to hide spelled listings – which would ideally carry from item to item so you don’t have to press it each time.

If this isn’t feasible, it’d at least be nice to distinguish them, perhaps with an icon or a differently coloured border, making it much easier to see what listings are for spelled items.

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 5:33 PM, Heidecker said:

The new UI displays spells directly on the listing, making it very easy to distinguish them. Example.

The problem isn't that the listings are difficult to distinguish. Even in the old UI, it's nearly impossible to mistake a spelled listing from a normal listing due to the drastic price difference. The problem OP and I are having is that spelled listings clutter up the Classifieds page and flood out non-spelled listings. I myself find spelled listings the most annoying when they show up in my Matches page. They appear despite being distinguished as requiring special attributes that my own listing doesn't have. I've even tried adding the users who own the listings to my ignore list, and it doesn't remove them from my Matches. I will say that the special attribute icons in the new UI are very helpful, but it doesn't serve much of a purpose when you can't use them to filter irrelevant listings.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...