Item not appearing in backpack?

Pyroneer

I recently unboxed an unusual bomb carrier war paint (cool), and converted it to a sniper rifle, and now it no longer shows up in my backpack.tf inventory - can someone help me?

I guess it got deleted. No, your inventory got loaded with "fallback", whatever that means. Basically fallback does not show items which are untradeable. So either wait untill your sniper rifle is tradeable, or spam refresh for an good 30 minutes or so for it to load through a "legitimate source" and show your untradeable items.

45 minutes ago, n0ne said:

I guess it got deleted. No, your inventory got loaded with "fallback", whatever that means. Basically fallback does not show items which are untradeable. So either wait untill your sniper rifle is tradeable, or spam refresh for an good 30 minutes or so for it to load through a "legitimate source" and show your untradeable items.

30 minutes, oh boy are you ever hopeful.

1 hour ago, Pyroneer said:

I recently unboxed an unusual bomb carrier war paint (cool), and converted it to a sniper rifle, and now it no longer shows up in my backpack.tf inventory - can someone help me?

No fear: your Unusual is in your inventory, but it's not visible (yet) on Backpack because the site is struggling to update it. You have to wait a bit for that.

Bp.jpg