Restoring backpack?

unclecupps

About 6 years ago my account was hacked, and most of my items that had any value were taken from my inventory. I noticed there is a backpack archive which displays most of the items that were lost during this hack. Is there any way of getting those back? 

You can check with the history tab on your backpack inventory and then use the zoom thing to 'All'. Anyway, It should be either this or this.

Edit: Nope, you are not getting any of your items back and it's not even worth trying :(

I highly doubt Valve is going to look into an incident that happened 6 years ago, but you can try to contact Steam support with every detail of the incident that you can.

57 minutes ago, Bukz said:

I highly doubt Valve is going to look into an incident that happened 6 years ago, but you can try to contact Steam support with every detail of the incident that you can.

The haven't restored scammed tf2 items in years, not even worth trying.

• Like 3

Valve will not restore scammed items. They have not done so for years.

BUT it is possible that the exact items you lost have been laundered and made their way back into the open market. If this is the case there is always the possibility of buying your items back from the people who currently own them/