How to use the APIs, for a school project (HELP) :´(

Salazar769

Hello, I wanted to know if someone can advise me to be able to use the apis to be able to use it in my study work, putting it in context, I want to do a study on the normal keys on their quantity and their price throughout 2020 to our date, but I need the details of the number of keys and their price in this order: date/quantity/price, but from page. web I can't download directly like excel cvs or derived and I wanted to use the api provided by the web page to be able to get them out but I'm not very good at programming so the python I did as an example, but when I run it it gives me all the objects and apart, just give me the amount that there is so I wanted to know if anyone knows how I can get this data clarifying that it is for student use and it will not take advantage or inappropriate use the class I study is econometrics

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Salazar769 said:

, I want to do a study on the normal keys on their quantity and their price throughout 2020 to our date, but I need the details of the number of keys and their price

That data isn’t in an api, but it was easily retrieved (even manually) from the stats page. Here you go https://pastebin.com/axBnBCZS

x is unix date in ms, y is value. Just gotta cross reference this now, gl!