I really really want Pastel Trance Director's Vision. However I don't really like any of the other taunt effects. Should I take the gamble or just wait until Halloween for possiblity for more effects that I like?

Faegem

I'd wait for an event that's mostly effects you want, only wanting 1 effect is almost for sure to disappoint. Did mine in winter 2019 where the only thing I didn't want was good-hearted goodies, which I thankfully avoided.

25 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I'd wait for an event that's mostly effects you want, only wanting 1 effect is almost for sure to disappoint. Did mine in winter 2019 where the only thing I didn't want was good-hearted goodies, which I thankfully avoided.

Yeah I guess I'll wait. Ooh you got Festive Spirit that's nice!

Yeah, def wait for an event with all around good taunt effects. I made mine in a year with a lot of horrible effects, got Nether Wisps, which is decent but still regret it.

15 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Yeah, def wait for an event with all around good taunt effects. I made mine in a year with a lot of horrible effects, got Nether Wisps, which is decent but still regret it.

Darn, tbh Nether Wisps isn't bad. There should be a way to wipe off unusualified Director's Vision.

I'd say just go for it, it's all a bit of fun. I did mine in SF 2017 before I started trading so I had no clue if the pool was good or not. Got Ghastly Ghosts. I am okay with it.

1 hour ago, Norah said:

I'd say just go for it, it's all a bit of fun. I did mine in SF 2017 before I started trading so I had no clue if the pool was good or not. Got Ghastly Ghosts. I am okay with it.

I would enjoy the thrill but no thanks :) Ghastly Ghosts is nice.

I got the one where 2 ghosts pop up side by side in sync with me, i thank god every day i wake up for this blessing

4 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

I got the one where 2 ghosts pop up side by side in sync with me, i thank god every day i wake up for this blessing

Arcane Assistance how pog is that for you! I want something bright and colorful.