Watch out for this idiot

SLIMCOGNITO

-link removed-

Don't do business with this fool all I did was ask if he was selling a his cauldron bubbles bonk. Immediately reports me to steam, he didn't even look at my profile to see if i was legit. Then blocks me after I try to ask him why he reported me for no reason. This dude is a straight up loser. Don't do business with him.

Screenshot_20230723_115718_Steam.jpg

20230723_083449.jpg

You are the "idiot" here. Your comment got auto flagged by steams text filters because it included sth like "buy/sell" etc. This has been a known issue for months...

This happened to me, this is a common problem, not that guys fault. Just don't post that you're buying shit in peoples profile comments, that'll get you banned temporarily. 

2 minutes ago, SLIMCOGNITO said:

Funny how he should of said that 1st instead of blocking me, dudes still a joke 

First thing you do is run to forums and try to start a witchhunt. Honestly can't blame the guy for blocking you if you act like this in steam dms as well... It's not a nice thing to do, but an understandable reaction.

2 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

You are the "idiot" here. Your comment got auto flagged by steams text filters because it included sth like "buy/sell" etc. This has been a known issue for months...

Well to be fair I just started playing on steam recently again so I didn't know this was a known issue

Just now, SLIMCOGNITO said:

Well to be fair I just started playing on steam recently again so I didn't know this was a known issue

Not knowing doesn't really justify making a thread about it and tossing insults at people. 

3 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

First thing you do is run to forums and try to start a witchhunt. Honestly can't blame the guy for blocking you if you act like this in steam dms as well... It's not a nice thing to do, but an understandable reaction.

Dude I literally got blocked for no reason. So yeah I'm gonna act like that I spend money on tf2 so if my account was locked I'm fucked so yeah I can get upset 

Just now, Al Solae said:

Not knowing doesn't really justify making a thread about it and tossing insults at people. 

Ehhh don't really give a shit 

Okay? Here you are replying 

We aren't talking about me. We're talking about the guy who's only wrong towards you was blocking you, and based on your reaction to this whole situation, I can wholeheartedly say you deserve it. You got blocked, simply move on. It happens. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SLIMCOGNITO said:

Funny how he should of said that 1st instead of blocking me, dudes still a joke 

Funny how you think he's telling the truth when I was talking to steam support they said that this was triggered by an actual report so he did report me 

1 minute ago, Al Solae said:

We aren't talking about me. We're talking about the guy who's only wrong towards you was blocking you, and based on your reaction to this whole situation, I can wholeheartedly say you deserve it. You got blocked, simply move on.

Dude shut the fuck up 🤣🤣 you put no money in my wallet why are you talking to me literally the post is done 

Funny how you think he's telling the truth when I was talking to steam support they said that this was triggered by an actual report so he did report me 

It's automated. Steam support doesn't just talk about their reporting process to random people who get reported. 

Dude shut the fuck up 🤣🤣 you put no money in my wallet why are you talking to me literally the post is done 

It takes 2 to tango, buddy, I'm not the only one here. I am the only one having fun though.

• Astonished 1

Just now, Al Solae said:

It's automated. Steam support doesn't just talk about their reporting process to random people who get reported. 

Yeah okay, dude reported me but keep believing that random ass dude, I actually talked to steam support and im just saying what they said

Any mods online to lock this thread before it escalates into only insults/"screaming" at each other?

• Like 2

Yeah okay, dude reported me but keep believing that random ass dude, I actually talked to steam support and im just saying what they said

Why should I believe you? Are you not also a random ass dude?

Just now, Heidecker said:

Any mods online to lock this thread before it escalates into only insults/"screaming" at each other?

Oh no we need a mod 😭😭 it's getting out of control 

2 minutes ago, Al Solae said:

Why should I believe you? Are you not also a random ass dude?

Idk what you want me to say I talked to steam support and that's what I was told

Idk what you want me to say I talked to steam support and that's what I was told

You recieved a community bad for leaving a comment on someones profile that triggered an automatic response. You filed an appeal, and it was resolved after maybe an hour or two, maybe more and you got an automated response like the rest of us. You then messaged the guy about it, and got blocked. I dunno why he blocked you specifically, but I can make some assumptions. People are allowed to block you, get over it. Your impulsive response to this situation, linking to the guys trust page, really doesn't paint you in a good light. I'd recommend taking a walk, listening to some music, or booking a therapy session. I hope you have a nice day.

You were automatically banned for commenting something related to trading. A single report isn’t gonna get you instabanned.

This is a relatively recent change by steam and nearly everyone active on the forums or discord has been banned atleast once by now. Don’t mention trading/selling/buying or even specific items if you want to be safe.

Why you’re immediately going for eachothers throats is beyond me

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic