Hows official Saxton Hale?

Littlepudintater

Saw it was finally re-enabled to queue for, haven't tried the vscript map but wanted to later today. Anyone who was able to play, how is it compared to the server plugin version? i saw like a 2 minute clip on youtube, kinda seems more detailed than the plugin version

Broken, unbalanced, mid-fun experience. But it's still nearly best what happened to tf2 for these 6 years

i played it today thanks to the voting bug which happened whilst i was playing degroot.I really liked the new nucleus.this was my first impression btw,i largely stopped playing community servers after pandemic ended

It's pretty good. I still prefer community servers, since the variety is a lot more fun, but the implication of a custom gamemode like this is incredible for the workshop. Perhaps next summer we'll get official prophunt maps, or other fun party gamemodes. 

i actually want to see wario ware. never had the chance to play it cuz either the files needed to be downloaded was huge or the server was dead

i highly recommend wario ware its fun with as little as 4-5 people, had some great times there! Also tried out saxton hale finally its amazingly well polished but seems the crash bug is still affecting some, my bro kept crashing non stop so we had to stop playing :(